Reunion

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

*phone rings*I groan as I roll in my bed,completely ignoring the person calling.*phone rings again*I get up and answer it because who dahek calls at 5:15am?!

M:Hello?

S:I'm right outside right now.Are you all set to go?

M:Oh shizz right well gimme 15 minutes

S:You were still asleep weren't you?

M:How'd you know?

S:Your brother used to have the same habit when he was younger.

M:Ohh I'll be down in 15 minutes

S:Alright then

I hung up.How could I have forgotten?! Aish.I take a bath and dress up as quietly as I could then head to the kitchen and made myself a ready to go sandwich.And I headed out and saw Seokjin just outside the gate leaning on his car while playing something on his phone.

"Hey,I'm here." I call out to him."Oh Bambam's waiting already.Let's go." He smiled as he got into the car."So do you think he'll be able to answer questions tomorrow?" I asked him."Sure.Why not? I mean,it'll help him and besides if he got to answer questions while struggling to even breathe and be alive at age 9,I doubt that he wouldn't be able to.He's always been a brave soul." He smiled,probably having a flashback.

Seokjin pov

We arrived at Bambam's house at 6:15 and saw him waiting for us outside already."So how about we eat first?" I suggested."Yeah,you hungry Bambam?" He asks."Neh hyung." He replies.I smile and go to one of the Kims business restaurants.

"Come by tomorrow for lunch Jin!" He called before getting into his house."I will!" I hollered back.

Myungsoo pov

It's currently 7:30 and everyone is awke and good thing I told mom and dad about this because they were the first people I saw when I got into the house."Oh is that him?" Mom said cooing at Bambam as if he's a child."Jongin would be so happy to see you again." Dad said,smiling."By the way dear,you may leave your coat on the just near the kitchen entrance."Mom called out to him.

Jongin got up at 8:15am and when he came downstairs,I asked him to dress up and go to the pool area.While he was still dressing up,I sneaked to the pool area and hid behind some.bushes without bambam knowing.I feel like a ert I must admit.

When Jongin finally came out he looked around and saw bambam.The two ran into each other and hugged for gosh knows how long.Then they talked about how they were and stuff like that.I was hoping they'd talk about their monstrous childhood but I guess they didn't like that because they didn't.Aish I just wasted my whole day here=_=