Miracles

The bridge2

Jungkook pov

"Kookie-ah,I have a favor for you." Hyung lifted me down from the monkey bar I've climbed."Ne hyung?" He smiled at me."Can you explain heaven to me?" He sat down near on the bench just across the rock that killed me."Well,first of all we don't age anymore and you know the thing about going under the ocean or sea or any body of water." I shrugged at him."We could also help people in need but we are only allowed to do so if it is meant to happen and if the person or persons deserved the miracle we could give them." I said."Is that it Kookie?" He asked."Aniya,theres still the thing about transforming yourself to human but theres always a time limit for that.Just 15 minutes." I stared at the rock which is still stained with my blood.

" Watched it all happen hyung.I wanted to help but a woman turned up and stopped me.She said it was not meant to happen." I added,reminiscing."She said her name was Destiny and that I could help you later." He was focused on me now."I helped you live longer hyung.It was not quite useless though even if you died after a few years." I smiled at him and he did the same."Yeah,everything will be okay soon.And that's because of what you did." He pulled me onto his lap and my hair.

Everything will be okay soon.Soon......