Destiny

The bridge2

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/113023

Jungkook pov

We attended Jongin-hyung's funeral and pitied the people there.Coincidentally it was raining but there was a tent and the people were housed under for the funeral.Everything was so sad even the sky was sad but I guess it's this way.

When we made it back to paradise after the funeral,I told them I'd take a trip somewhere and flew off.I didn't really go too far since I just wanted to visit Destiny and talk about some things.

I went to the palace above some clouds.A palace made of rock and was swirled with clouds.It looked beautiful but the person inside is much more beautiful as she is important.Her palace was big but I know somewhere that there is a bigger palace and it's much farther than this.Sometimes the person in the biggest palace visited different paradises.

I knock on the heavy front door."Why hello there sweet little kookie." I smiled as she lifted my small body inside her home.I smell her golden hair which smells like cotton candy.She really was beautiful with her long,golden hair and small purple eyes that seem like they're glowing.She wears a silver tiara with pink gems on it,twinkling while she moves and a flowing white dress that has a skirt that looked like clouds.

"Oh hey there baby." We met her twin in the hallways.Meet fate who had black hair and sparkling blue eyes.She smells like wet grass.She wore a green dress that has a skirt that looks like a vines woven together and it had colorful flowers on it.She wore a tiara with black diamonds on it. 

They were alike in ways but they were both diffenrent too.Fate was in charge of bad ends and Destiny was in charge of good ones.There was also Miracle but I don't think she's here right now.She was their younger sister and she was very different from them.

Firstly she wore a dress and not a gown unlike her sisters and it was made with feathers.And her hair was flaming red and she had green eyes.She wore pink boots and had angel wings.She always carried her scepter wherever she went just in case she ever stumbles on someone who needed a miracle.

Destiny puts me down on a chair in the sitting room."So what brings you here?" Fate gave me a cupcake and hot choco and I wanted to gobble it right then and there."I wanted to ashk abouth my hyungsh." I was munching on the cupcake. "I see but you may require to need to wait for Miracle to arrive then." Fate sipped her tea."You wanted to know if it's is destined for you to help them?" Destiny asked me."Then you won't need to wait for her then.It is fated that you would help them Kookie.You may help them." She smiled at me."Should I go now?" I hopped off the chair."Certaintly baby but remember,you are fated to help them on Thursday so you'd better be prepared by then with Jongin." She waved at me as I bid them both farewell and flew out through the window.

A/N So heres a poll about the story: