Stories

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

"So Bambam,how exactly did you meet Jongin?" I asked him."Well it was easy.We met at the park when EXO was at school and he was being babysat with his friends,Tzuyu and Jungkook."He said casually."So Jiyeon,Seungri and Sungjong were babysitters?" I asked.He shook his head."Jiyeon is the only babysitter but Seungri and Sungjong just decided to tag along."He said calmly.Damn how is he so chill while talking about his hell of a life?!

"Bambam,would you like to visit Jongin tomorrow?" I asked.He nodded eagerly and I chuckled.I gave him our adress and he talked about how his brothers were when he started hanging out with Jongin and his friends.

"Why weren't you there when they were killed if you were with them practically everyday?" Seokjin asked."At that time I had Influenza and I has to stay home.Hit me like a wrecking ball when I saw the news about them."They didn't deserve to die" He said sadly."Did you ever visit Jongin when he was at the hospital?" Seokjin asked once again."Yeah he told me about what happened." He hung his head low.

"Well,look at the time.We gotta go Bambam but we'll come by in the morning to pick you up alright?"I said as I exited.