Last day

The bridge2

Suga pov

I smelled those sweet scents again.It didn't surprise me anymore though.Of course they'd come.It's the last day of his wake anyway.But this time there was a hint of cotton candy scent and strawberry.There was baby bunny Jungkook,who smelled of vanilla and bratty bear Jongin who smelled of chocolate,good girl Jiyeon who smelled of her perfume,Big bad Seungri who smelled of his deodorant,baby girl Tzuyu who smelled like cotton candy,and Sungjong who as usual smelled like soil=_=so I guess the strawberry scent comes from the girl who looks like she's the same age as Jungkook

They were chatting in the corner,wings spread out.People were passing through them and they didn't seem to mind."Ey Jin,come sit here!" I waved him over as he came in."What's up Yoongi?" He sat down."Look over there." I 'discreetly' pointed at the corner where Jungkook and Jongin are with their friends."Yoongi,how long have you known about it?!" He asked as he stared at them."Don't stare.They'll feel it and leave." I warned him.I've been readng about ghosts and I got to know a lot about heaven and whatnot thanks to the internet.

He sighed and looked away."I saw them on the second day of the wake.I woke up and saw them watching us.You were all busy being dramatic and I was alone in a corner." I added."Do you think we could ask them?" I shrugged."I'd rather not.They're already having a peaceful life in heaven and they visit occassionally.I only ever saw them on the second and third day plus today but not others.Perhaps they really are happy." He frowned and I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey,we'll solve this.It doesn't matter if we can't ask for help from them but it's okay we can solve this without disturbing their peace." He smiled at me and we listened to the priest.Myungsoo gave his eulogy even if it was hard for him.Also,I wanted to tell him about the spirits but I didn't want to disturb them so I had to control myself.He cried while reading the eulogy he had written and a lot of people also did.

"As you all know,I lost my brother when he was three.We were playing and he was taken by a couple of men.While he'd  been held captive there, he jumped out and they all abandoned him.He told me that he would've been dead if he wasn't found by exo who took him in and treated him as family.I'll sincerely thank exo for taking great care of him and for Twice ,T-ara, Bigbang, Infinite and BTS for your maknaes who have also passed away for being part of my little brother's past. My brother is the best kid to ever be alive and he will be missed so much.I loved him even if I hadn't even been there in almost half of his lifetime.I can never forget him.Not ever."

I looked at the ghosts and they were patting Jongin's back and were watching their sisters and brothers sincerely.Even    our Jungkookie was watching us,making me look away quickly.I watched him discreetly from the corner of my eye and saw him giggle.He's still so cute.

A/N See what I did?Okay so I'm just wasting the next chapters will be about the funeral and the next one after that'll be about the investigation.Don't get bored yet because I'm just starting and I also wrote a few more stories with bts in it.So stay tuned with this story and hope you'll read until the ending and I take back what I said about this being shorter than the first story.So please do whatever you want comment,vote(up and down I don't really care just please respond),And also subscribe.The ending will be happy I promise and there won't be more character deaths soon.Well just one at end of it.See the importance of 'the' it didn't mqke sense did it?Well that's one spoiler.