Saturday afternoon

The bridge2

Myungsoo pov

"Jongin-ah"I said while nudging him."Wake up sleepy head someone's calling you"I said and with that,he got up and took his phone."Hello?" "Taemin-hyung" "Yeah okay then" "neh" "bye"

"So what was that about?"I asked."Dance class"He said as he went to his bathroom."You forgot your towel"I called teasingly."No I didn't hyung"He called and I laughed."I'll prepare breakfast.Come down when you're done"I said as headed down to the kitchen.*doorbell rings*"Coming!!!"I called.I opened the door and saw Tao."Oh hey Tao.What brings you here?"I asked."Just visiting"He said."You want breakfast?"I asked."Yeah sure"He said as he followed me to the kitchen.*phone rings*"Hello?"I answered my phone.

A:Yah,where the freak are you?"

M:Why are you swearing and why are you looking for me?

A:We have to make a project at Trixie's house remember?

M:Oh yeah.Where's Trixie's house again?

A:Aish,she lives in Winchester mansions near the Hyacinthe estate 

M:Kay bye

"Um Tao can you accompany Jongin to the park?"I said."Sure hyung"He said."Hyung!!!"Kai said as he backhugged Tao."Hey there kiddo.It's your birthday next week"Tao said."Yeah and it's Kyungsoo hyung's too"He said."2 days"Tao said and Jongin pouted.