chapter 2

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suho, thank you for being here tonight. I’m sure your new movie will be amazing.” Kim Gura said before facing the camera again. “And thank you all for switching on tonight. Good night Korea!”

“And cut!” the crew manager shouted. The audience in the studio started applauding and I got up from my seat to shake Kim Gura’s hand.

“Thanks for being here tonight,” he said.

“Thanks for inviting me,” I replied before waving to the audience and leaving the studio to go backstage again.

This one had been my third interview today and I was glad that the day was over now.

I recently completed a new film titled 'Deep', it tells the story of an adventurous man to be stuck in the dark tunnels and suddenly met with strange things. It was my first movie became a major player and the genre was a thriller.

Yes, I was a new actor who just rise because my antagonist role in a drama Gossip In Seoul a few months ago, that drama is very popular in every week of the 20 episodes aired before.

By the way, my name is Kim Suho, my age will be 25 years soon and before that age, I think I can be proud of my life.

"Suho! Suho!" Minseok called me, he was my manager since the beginning of my career as an actor.

"What?"

Minseok pulled me to see the scenery outside the building through the glass window. I saw in the area outside the television station building has a lot of reporters and cameras were waiting for something.

"What happened?" I asked.

Minseok showed me his iPad screen.

My eyes almost came out because saw an article on the internet. "What the hell!" I swear in front Minseok.

"Hey, people can hear you swearing!" said Minseok hit my head.

I held my head for a second, then returned to its normal position. "What they are all looking for me?" I pointing myself.

"Absolutely ..." Minseok rolled his eyes.

I scratched my head.

This is all because of all women who I refused.

Several times when I attend the event or go to clubs and bars, some women approached me and asked me to go with her or something but I immediately refused them roughly, one of them is the fanatical fans and at that time she asked me to go to the hotel and with her. What she was thinking? She thinks I'm like any other man who easy and slept with any woman? No offense for other men but she's really messed up! I reject her with a loud voice so everyone can hear me, made one of the paparazzi who follow me record it.

They make the news if I reject all the girls approached me because I was a 'gay'. And the news has been published on the internet.

Actually they’re so wrong, I’m straight, really… I like women but I have a reason that I refused them.

But now, one rumor could destroy everything even my image.

I lowered my head as I listened to the sound of the cameras take my photos in every angle. I winced in pain and heard a bunch of people screaming my name.

“Suho, just a word,” a girl screamed through a microphone. “Suho…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter