chapter 13

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"NEW COUPLE  showed themselves: Kim Suho and his girlfriend spotted come together to Young Entertainment office, Kim Suho agency."

As you know, that actor Kim Suho had a rumor for being a 'gay' but suddenly the rumor disappear because the picture prove that this actor has a girlfriend, you can look Kim Suho girlfriend face clearly, but we still don’t know her name yet.

 

"Suho agency promised that will clarify about his relationships on his movie premiere next week."

 

“Chorong, stop looking on that magazine. I don’t want your late for  this event. Focus on your makeup artist,” said Eunji.

"I'm sorry," I said, putting the magazine from last week that I read back to the desk.

Today is the day of Suho movie premiere titled 'Deep', all the cast and film crew was present there, there are also several other invited guests.

The reason I was in this salon because Eunji told me to be present along with Suho on the red carpet to the theater. Like the magazine that I read a moment ago that reported Suho who promised to clarify the relationship with me in public.

I finished with makeup and hair styling.

Wow! Is it the real me?

I look at myself in the mirror.

"Chorong, your dress ..." said Eunji came into the room and give the dress to the stylist who rented me.

It is a white dress, with a model pants and cape blazer. So pretty. The stylist then give me the dress and pointing the changing room.

"Thanks," I replied while taking the dress from her hands. "So, Suho will pick me up? Or i will go by myself or you will taking me there?" i asked Eunji.

She glared at me. "Suho is waiting for you downstairs," she said.

Once ready, I went down to meet Suho who already waiting. He’s wearing white shirt, black tuxedo with bowties and black pants, so handsome.

Wait? what? Ugh!

I felt a little embarrassed by showed my makeup in front of him. However, the reaction of Suho enough to make me more embarrassed. He keep smiled at me.

"What?" I asked him.

He shook his head at me. "You look beautiful," he says.

Oh no!

I felt something hot on my cheek.

Is my face became red because his compliment?

Along the way to the theater, Suho and I just not speak at all.

But suddenly

"Chorong?"

I turned to him. "Ne?"

"I'm sorry for today's your identity will be known to the public," he said.

I chuckled. "You don’t have to be sorry, everyone had to see my face, even people at the office already know, this is the risk so I should take easy for this," I replied and give little smile on him.

When we stepped outside the car, all the light from the cameras pointing in our direction, we linked our arms, we walked together down a red carpet to a place where artists usually taken pictures before entering the theater.

I could hear Suho fans that were waiting for him and clicking their cameras, they screaming loudly and shouted Suho's name from both side. The journalists also called us to smile at them.

Suho put his arm around me and I put mine around him when we were standing in front of them. The flashes of all cameras blinded me pretty soon and I couldn’t make out any of their faces anymore. They were shouting Suho names, me and him try to look at all of them so that everyone could get a good picture of us.

Our photo session finished and we walking towards the reporters before go inside.

“Suho-ssi, you bring her…”

“What is her name?”

“You promised that you want to clarify all of the rumors…”

And Suho just said. “After my movie gentleman…” then he circling his arm around my waist again an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter