chapter 23

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That afternoon I was in a bakery shop, Minseok not with me, I told him to go home early after I finished shooting for the FAMOUS magazine cover, I hadn’t met Chorong there because Jean Lee asked her to go to a conference in Suwon that afternoon, perhaps she will return late.

I plan to buy a cake as my gratitude for Chorong, arguably as a gift because she still wants to be part of my team in this fake relationship.

"Excuse me ..."

I turned around. I saw a tall man standing next to me. Looks like I've seen him before.

"Yes?" I asked.

At that time I was wearing a hat and sunglasses hope people will ignore that an actor.

"You're Kim Suho not? Actor is dating Park Chorong?"

I opened my glasses, he notice me. "Who are you?"

He held out his hand. "I’m Park Chanyeol, Park Chorong’s brother."

We shook hands. "Chorong had a brother? Ah ... you her stepbrother?"

He smiled at me. "Yeah ... right, like she was already telling you." Then he saw my shopping bag. "Is there a birthday cake?"

"Oh this ... hmm ..."

"Can we drink or something first? I'd like to know my sister's boyfriend."

We went to the cafe, located near the bakery shop.

"I'm sorry, but i want to straight to the point ... I heard you cheating on her and now I heard again you and her want to engaged. What's wrong with both of you?" he asked.

I just laughed stiff, no idea if Chorong’s stepbrother very protective of her love life.

"I'm not bite, i just want to ask, you know i'm being like this because last time with her boyfriend she looks so in love till decided to live together and see ... he's cheating on her, i just want to the make sure you're not that kind of guy. "

It turns out what Chorong said about step-families aren’t close to him are very wrong, because her step-brother concerned with Chorong.

"No ... I'm not like him, i promised I will not break her heart like Jinho," I answered him.

"Ow ... You know Jinho?" he asked.

I nodded. "He's so jerk. I don’t know what makes Chorong fall in love with that guy," I said as I looked at my coffee and drank it.

Chanyeol laugh. "I agree ... i know he's a jerk when i see him before in my parents wedding." We laugh together. "You know what, i think you're good for her."

I smile. "Look, I'm sorry if you or your parents, Chorong’s parents being hurt because the article lately, but i'm not cheating on her."

"Do you love her?"

Oh no! Why did he ask that? what to answer? what if he tells Chorong? but ... "I do ..." I replied, I believe if he tell Chorong, Chorong will assume that I’m good on my character.

"Great. Hmm ... Suho, can I ask you a favor? How about you meeting our parents? You two want to engaged and even we just her step family but we still her family so ... what do you think?"

"Hmm ... sure ..." I replied.

"Great ..."

...

"You're home?" I asked Chorong when I entered the apartment.

"I'm home ..." she replied. "What's that?" She pointed to the plastic in my hand.

I walked over and gave it to her. "I bought it when buying bread for me and this is for you alone ..." I said.

She looked at me curiously but still receive it. "Thank you ..." She opened it and smiled. "I love this, chocolate cake." She clapped softly.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a spoon and a plate for her. "Chorong?" I said when giving her spoons and plates.

She looked up.

"I met your step brother ..." I said.

She widening her eyes. "Park Chanyeol?"

I nodded.

"Ow ... what he say anything? Investigate you?"

I was just silent.

"Sure ... Sure he did. I hope you didn’t give a stupid answer."

"Hey!"

She was giggling. "Sorry."

"He’s looks like you, keep investigate me…” I pointing her and then remember about what Chanyeol ask to me. “He wants us to meet his parents, I mean your parents ..."

"Oh yeah sure that he ... what? Me and you?" she immediately surprised. "Meet my stepmom?"

I nodded.

"Ugh ... and your answer?"

I shrugged my shoulders, told her that what she thinks was right, I didn’t reject the invitation of Park Chanyeol. Chorong directly scratching her head.

"Now, my stepmom will try to call me if we aren’t came because you already say yes ... and Chanyeol will tell them."

"Your stepbrother seems nice," I said, sitting next to her.

"Yeah, but I had no relationship with them, no blood ..."

"And what about me and David or Leslie? You say that they're nice person and ..."

"Okay ... okay…” she rolled her eyes. “so, we should empty our schedule in one day or two for meet them, can you? You are not busy right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter