chapter 27

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bam!

I opened my eyes in surprise, and then I saw my side there’s no Chorong, I think before I still feel I hugged her tightly but she wasn’t there beside me now. I moved my body with my back against the bed, I stared at the ceiling and smiled.

Last night we did ‘it’ and it was with Chorong approval, we really aware of what we were doing, and we were doing ‘it’, I keep telling her that I love her, I admire her beauty, her heart, everything about her, I love Park Chorong.

I got up and took my clothes in the closet and wear it, then walked out of the room.

Definitely Chorong had gone to the office ...

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator door like usual.

"I'm going to Chanyeol’s house to accompany Bomi, don’t wait for me to come home, i don’t know how long I would stay at there."

My eyes flew open wide.

Oh no! She's left ?!

I immediately thought, the sound of the door earlier?

I ran to her room, unlocked the door and entered, opened the closet and its empty.

No ... no ... no ...

I quickly ran out of my apartment.

When I got outside the building, I turned to the right and left, it was still very early morning, I ran around the side of the road to look at that area but there’s no Chorong. She just left.

...

"What ?! she left you ?!" Minseok looked surprised when he picked me up and I gave the note that Chorong write for me. "Oh man! Eunji must be angry with us ... what have you done?"

I shook my head. "I don’t know, we are okay last night ... i don’t know that she will left in the morning."

Minseok paused, surely he suspects something.

"Are you sleep with her?"

I look down fell silent and looked up, he seemed to know what I think.

"Damn! You already sleep with her ?!"

"Shut up! Like you haven’t sleep with girl," I said.

"I have but ... Suho, are you crazy? She's your fake girlfriend, how can you ... i know that you like her, maybe love her, but she? Is she agree when you done that? Are confessing to her too?"

"I know ... I know ... but i couldn’t hold myself, i love her, really, much, I told her about my feeling, i want to touch her."

"Yeah i know ... you confessed with her when you bring her in your winning speech."

"Oh ... you know ..." I raised my eyebrows.

"I watch tv ..." he said. "So, what do we do?"

I grabbed my cell phone. "I'll call Chanyeol."

When I called Chanyeol’s number, it is busy, Jean Lee’s number

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter