chapter 9

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know what came over me but the first day became Kim Suho fake girlfriend who two days ago I knew him is pleasant enough, he followed all of what I said when me and him went to show ourselves to the public that 'Hey! we are a couple! Please take our photo! '. That is fun.

News about Kim Suho dating with 'unknown woman' was spread in various print and media articles.

Eunji as Suho agents were satisfied with the news spread up, there was nothing more to netizen comment about Suho is 'gay' but they preach us, healthy dating in Suho and 'unknown woman' way with a photo as we were cycling at night.

"I should go to work," I closed the door of my room and saw Suho were having breakfast at the dining table.

"You don’t eat breakfast first?" he asked.

"No, I'm just going to buy something on the street," I said with a smile.

"You want me to take you there?" he asked again.

I shook my head. "Can you stop asking questions? I'm going to be late. I’m going now ..." I said immediately shut the apartment door.

On a side street I hailed a taxi.

Somehow I like being followed from behind, I looked back and saw the car in the back, maybe it was just my imagination, this is Monday, the streets are very crowded.

When I arrived at the office, I saw all employees to keep an eye on me. What is this? Previously they never look at me.

"Miss Park ..."

"Busan? You got a morning shift?" I asked who walked to the elevator.

"Yes, nice to meet you Ms. Park," he said.

I just smiled. "Sure ..." I replied.

When I reached the sixth floor is the floor where I worked with Jean Lee. As usual Jean Lee is yet to come. I prepared the coffee for her at the table, preparing files to this day she had to fill out and sign. After 15 minutes she appeared. I stood up and greeting her.

"Park Chorong, my office now ..." she said.

I nodded and followed her.

She put the bag and took off her blazer and sat. I stood across from her desk. She smiled at me.

"Park Chorong ... why you didn’t say if you are Kim Suho girlfriend?" she asked.

Heh? How the hell she knows?

Ah! Eunji? is Jung Eunji told her? But I said before…

I just smiled.

She looks happy.

"You have to say that from the beginning when you're working with me," she said.

"What do you mean mrs.Lee?" I asked.

"You don’t know yourboyfriend background?" she asked.

Hmm? What does it mean?

"Kim Suho mother is a New York fashion expert, Eleanor Kim, can you imagine that?" said Jean Lee.

Eleanor Kim? Who was that? I never knew the name before. New York fashion expert? means like socialite person like a Kardashian? okay ... is Kardashian family is socialite person too?

"Park Chorong ..."

I'm aware of my thoughts. "Yes?"

"Honey ... I'm sorry for having to give you a lot of work. So ... what if this evening for my apologize we have dinner together at my house, but you should bring your boyfriend, Kim Suho," she said.

"What ?!" Oops !. "I mean ... you invited me to dinner at your house mrs?"

She smiled broadly. "Yes, of course ... fortunately my husband is a director of the company's fashion E&Co. brand, he was keen to invite Kim Suho become a model of his new product ad ..."

I could only nod and then quit from the room and sat back down at my desk, what should I do? I instantly take my cell phone and called Suho.

...

"WHAT ?! Tonight? Are you crazy? I can’t," said Suho on the phone.

Yes, we've already exchanged phone numbers.

"Are you busy?"

"Of course I'm busy, I have meeting in the management office about the article about us," he said.

"Can you take your free time to me? I've already help you make all the rumors 'gay' to disappear from the public," I said quietly that no one could hear me.

Suho paused. "Okay ... okay ... I'll let you know later, I hang up now," he said.

Yes!

After Jean Lee called me into her office and asked me to dinner, she told me there was nothing to do so I just pick up the phone and set up an appointment for her, even she plans to seek another assistant to help me.  Is miracle dating with a celebrity?

Speaking about celebrity, I immediately try to find out about Eleanor Kim that Jean Lee mentioned before.

Wow! At the age of 55 years old she still looks stunning, there’s nothing wrong if she is a New York fashion expert. I see the resemblance in the face of Eleanor and Suho. I didn’t think if Kim Suho had such a great background, but I see a history of Eleanor Kim who has been married twice, her husband now is David Parker, a yacht entrepreneur.

When I returned home from work at 4 pm, Jean Lee reminded me again  that we will have dinner at her house. All the employees there were still watching me like there was something in my face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter