chapter 22

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

After Minseok go, I'm still standing with blank stares. He confused me with his words. That girl had nothing to do with him? And what about tomorrow article?

Ugh! I hate puzzled that Minseok give to me. I should just wait till tomorrow morning.

I was still there and saw the door open, Suho came, we looked at each other.

"Hey ..." he said to me.

I didn’t answer and go straight to my room. I lock the door and lie down on the bed. I heard Suho knocking on my door, but I ignored it and immediately hide behind the blanket.

The next morning I woke up and looked at the clock that showed up at 5 am. I immediately got up to get ready to go to work early as usual.

Arriving at the office, everyone is smiling at me, unlike the previous day when they asked about my relationship with Suho.

Ah! Articles ... Minseok say something about the article. I opened browser in computer and typing the name Suho there, when it opens ...

I gaped as wide as possible.

Hot News: SuRong Couple Will Engaged End Of This Month !!!

Reporting from Suho agency statement of Young Entertainment, if news about the crisis relationship between actor Kim Suho and his girlfriend Park Chorong is just a gossip, because their relationship is fine and already set the plans to get engaged after meeting Suho mother, Eleanor Kim in America. "They're not on vacation, but visiting a family wedding party and visit Suho’s parents in America to introduce Ms.Park to Eleanor Kim and David Parker, Suho’s parent."

Then when we asked about the girl who walked with Suho in Los Angeles, the agency stated. "She is Kim Suho’s manager’s sister, she is Calvin Klein model and Suho hangout with her for get advice because wants to give a gift to his girlfriend. I think the misunderstanding could have occurred because  Suho and his girlfriend going to America is supposed not known by the public but sasaeng continue to follow their lives everywhere, I hope this misunderstanding will not happen again. "

Then we’ll just wait for the happy news of the Korean sweetheart couple next! Congratulations to them!

 

Me? Engaged to Suho ?! NO !!!

...

Suho POV

"No ... you can’t do this ... this is not written on contract paper," said Chorong to Eunji.

That afternoon I cancel my filming schedule because suddenly Eunji  called Minseok and told us to go to her office immediately. When we got there, there’s Chorong.

"It is indeed no written but I can’t allow the public to dig deeper into the story of that girl, so I gave spice in the news so now everyone discussed about the engagement and not Minseok’s step-sister," said Eunji.

Minseok shrugged. "I'm sorry Chorong, I didn’t tell you last night because I knew you'd like this," said Minseok.

I saw Chorong that closes her face with her both palm and looked down.

"I told you Eunji everything gets messed up ..." I said to Eunji.

"Yea ... messed up because you walk with his sister without saying anything to us or her."

"I don’t know if there sasaeng in America ..." I then sat down next to Chorong and touched her shoulder. "Chorong, i'm sorry ... I can’t stop ..."

"I want to quit ... this is ... i can’t handle this anymore," she said.

No! She’s kidding right? She can’t quit like this.

"Chorong, for one thing, you are the one who accept my offering to do the contract, and I already tell you about the consequence but if you suddenly get out of all this, you had to pay the penalty, yesterday when I asked you to sit down and find a solution together you refuse because assume this is not your problem, "said Eunji.

"Yes ... because this is not really my problem, he broke the contract because walk with another woman, then why am I receiving the affect?"

"Hey ... she's my sister ... not another woman…" said Minseok.

I just sat there, in fact I don’t want this to happen because I already know Chorong’s answer, which is not.

"Look, you guys engagement news has spread, and I want us to focus on that issue."

"All of that basically blackmailing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter