chapter 25

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Kim Suho?"

"Yes?"

Minseok and I that day went to the agency to attend a meeting before the event KBC Movie Awards held next week.

"President Kim Yong Ha wants to see you in his office."

My father wanted to see me? What is wrong?

I told Minseok for not waiting me and better go home first, I went to my father's room.

"You want to see me?" I asked when entering the room.

He looked at me. "Sit down ..."

I sat across from his desk. Then folded my hands in front of  my chest.

"Your mom… she called me and said you guys had reconciled? Is that true?"

I nodded. "Yes, its true ..."

"So ... what about me? Are you forgive me too? Are we okay?" he asked.

I smirked and nodded. "Yes dad ..."

He smiled at me. "Nice to hear that, i miss you son ..."

I nodded. "So, you just want to talk about this?" I asked.

"No, I want to ask you about your relationship with that girl, you will indeed get engaged?"

I am speechless that moment.

"You know son, me never forbid you to do anything but lie to the public as far as it will have an enormous impact on both of you, especially that girl, you are an actor, you can build your image again somehow, but she ..."

I am surprised. He knows about the lies that we made? Me and Chorong?

"You want to know me know this from?"

I was just silent thought for a moment. "Eunji?" I asked.

He nodded. "Actually, I forbade her to make news about your engagement, but she urged because a picture of you with Minseok’s sister has spread."

"And you  aren’t mad?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I can’t ... how can i mad at you or her? She help you going through the 'gay' rumors. She help you until you forgive your mother. She's really something."

I smile. "Yes, she's really something, she's special."

"Do you like her?"

I sigh.

"Come on son, just talk to me, we're okay right?"

I nodded. "Yeah ... i think i like her ..."

"Why you not tell her?"

"I can’t ... she just thinks I’m someone that she helps."

"I hope you two can be together ..." my father said.

...

Should I tell Chorong if my father was knew of this fake relationship? What should I do?

"Suho?"

"Yea?" I asked her.

"Eunji tell me if next week is an event KBC Movie Awards, and I had to come, is it right?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yea, the agency told you to come with me."

"Okay then, so ... i will prepare my gown," she said.

"Chorong?"

"Yea?"

"Let's search it together ..." I said.

"You mean you're coming with me looking for a dress? No ..." she replied.

I raise my eyebrows. "Why not? We're couple, we should get something match," i said. Maybe she think i'm being silly right now.

"Are you kidding? I don’t want to wear something same like you even we are a 'couple' ... but fake," she said by pressing the word 'couple' and 'fake'.

I'm laughing. "Okay whatever ... but I'm serious, I know about this event and you have to look like a girlfriend of Kim Suho, son of Eleanor Kim, daughter in law from Eleanor Kim," I said.

She threw me a couch cushion.

...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter