chapter 6

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

!

He was reminded me again about Jinho cheating behind me last night, without hesitation I say thank you to him and get out of the car ran up the stairs to my apartment and Jinho.

Yes, my apartment is not expensive apartment as belonging to the man who drove me, this building didn’t have an elevator, but we use the stairs.

When I reached the front door of my apartment ...

Gosh! I forgot my bag, would still be in a luxury apartment that stanger men. ! What should I do?

When I would knock on the door, suddenly the door opened, I saw Jinho and Hyeyoung together, like Hyeyoung want to going back home. I looked at them with cynical gaze.

"Chorong, you back ...hmm… listen ..." said Hyeyoung that looks like an innocent girl but I hate her face of it, how could they continue something when I left feeling crushed last night.

I ignored her and stepped into my apartment.

"Chorong, where are you last night? I'm looking for you," said Jinho.

I immediately turned around. "Oh yes! You looking for me ?! you're looking for me while Hyeyoung? You really nice guy Jun Jinho," I said and step into the bedroom, I saw a messy bed. "It looks like there was a party finished here," I said.

"Chorong ..."

I pulled out my suitcase and take the clothes from the closet and put it on the suitcase.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Do you think? Our relationship has ended Jinho, I was sick with you! You cheated behind me and I really trust you, I trust you even I agree to live together, glad I didn’t give you anything you want as Hyeyoung who give her body for you to ," I said

"Don’t say that about Hyeyoung!" He shouted.

Oh my gosh! he defended Hyeyoung than kneeled down and apologize to me?

"Wae ?! is not that right ?! during this time when I was busy at work, you're too busy flirting with Hyeyoung until finally managed to her?" I again took all my stuff in the suitcase.

"You say that, but look at you, whether it's men's clothes? Oh I know it was a male boxer, you make my story be a reason for you hide your affair with some random guys are you? !"

“Don’t you ever using that story to make you’re the one who right about everything!” I pointed his face. Jinho really outrageous. I immediately slapped his face. He reply me with a slap as well and pushed me until I fell down and bumped to cupboard. I admit it Jinho was rude, if we argue, we will be beating each other.

I feel sore in the eye, once I shed tears even though I don’t want to. I love him unconditionally, but is this the return for me?

"Look Chorong! This is why ... this is why I'm cheating on you, you're being rude to me, you're always busy with work, I wasn’t allowed to touch you when we've lived together ... see Hyeyoung every day and exchanged greetings, she is very different with you, she was a soft and kind ... I think my feelings fade with you and I fell in love with Hyeyoung .... "

No! No! No! why did he express it? if he is honest?

“Like you not!” I defend myself.

Then I pushed him out of the room. I sobbed while arranging all my clothes. Then I looked at the clock. ! I was too late to go to the Cube company. I quickly changed my clothes.

When finished changing clothes, packed goods, I came out of the room and see Jinho sitting on the couch.

Without saying anything I headed for the door.

"If you've been out of that door, you really made our relationship ended and you can’t regret what you did," said Jinho.

I stopped and turned around and smiled. "Sure ... I will not regret my actions at all. You can take this apartment," I said then get out of there.

I heard he slammed his glass to the floor and I don’t really care about it.

When outside I saw Hyeyoung were waiting for me, I immediately went on my way.

"I'm sorry Chorong, me and Jinho love each other and ..."

I stopped and turned to face her. I give her a hard slap in her cheek. "!" it is the last mark for her.

...

I called a taxi and went to the Cube company. In the taxi I kept crying and crying.

Jinho said he had fallen in love with her and her also said she loves Jinho. Then I what? I still love Jinho though I didn’t know it was love or hate now. They really hurt me.

I fix my makeup again.

After reaching the Cube and retrieve the results photos  for Jean Lee, I returned to the FAMOUS magazine. I dropped my suitcase in the security post, he asked why, I said I had just moved house and couldn’t put the suitcase in a new home because Jean Lee called me. The guard understands because I mentioned Jean Lee.

Sorry boss.

Jean Lee was angry to me for being late and deliver the photos fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter