chapter 19

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Closer ...

Suho close his eyes. Should I close my eyes too?

Oh no! What do I do?

I closed my eyes and thought something, our noses still touching. I was immediately let go of my hand on Suho’s neck and took a step back, he opened his eyes, I could see Suho blinked several times, gazing me, confused.

"I ... I can’t ... we should go, your mom is watching," I went away from him.

Almost.

We almost kissed.

But no! it can’t be happen, we're just fake couple, not real, don’t let your feelings get carried away Chorong ...

I tried to calm my mind and walked toward the table where Eleanor and Matt were sitting.

"Hey ... can I sit here?" I asked her.

"Sure ... why not? Matt is already sleepy, i think we will go first  after this," said Eleanor pointing David who still talking with his father.

I turned around, saw Suho who talked with Leslie husband, Paul.

"Why did you two stop dancing? I see you really enjoy it," said Eleanor.

I just smiled. "My feet want to sleep suddenly, this high heels make me so tired," I said while drinking juice on the table.

She laughed. "Chorong, I'm very grateful to you because you made my relationship with Suho be better," she said.

"You're welcome, after all I'm sure if Suho previously didn’t really hate you," I replied.

I saw Suho grandmother and the twins approached our table.

"We'd better go home ..." they said.

...

I went home with Suho, along the way we just silence but exchanged glances with each other. Oh God! i hate this awkward moment because we almost kissed!

"Suho, please don’t be awkward like this, you're scared me with your behavior, 'I told him.

He sighed, but chuckled. "I’m not. Maybe you ..."

"Now you blame me? Thank you ... really," I said.

"So, you still want to go to the beach like you said before right?" he asked.

I turned to him. "Sure ... tomorrow is the last day we were here. I will miss America!"

He laughed.

Once we arrived, we didn’t immediately go into the house but ran to the beach.  Night wind sets in my body who still dressed in a white dress Calvin Klein. Without I tell, with manly, Suho took off his  tuxedo and put it on me. I turned to him and smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

"You must close the buttons," he said pointing me to wear his tuxedo already.

As he said, I buttoning it. It looks oversized but very comfortable, I could smell Suho perfume stuck in my body.

I was strolling along the beach, playing with the waves chasing my feet.

"Suho, why is the water warm? Come here ... it's not cold like i think ... 'I told him, lying.

"Really?" He naively walked up to me, I immediately flush seawater him with my fingers. "Chorong !!! you'll be dead!" he shouted feel the cold sea water.

He chased me and I ran away from him, it's like scenes in movies usually and I slipped, fell on the sand, but my hands trying to hang to someone to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter