chapter 28

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmmppphhh ... Suho ..." I ruffled his hair.

"I'm so glad you have feeling for me as well. I thought you would mad at me or worst throw something on my face," Suho said while placing his kisses on my neck.

The touch of his lips sent tingles down my spine and goosebumps all over my skin.

"I love you, Chorong," he whispered while looking directly into my eyes.

I cupped his face and give a smile to him. "I love you too ..." I replied before crashing my lips into his. So good.

The pleasure he give me for the first time make my body feels like on cloud nine.

"Chorong? Wake up." Suddenly I heard a male voice but it's not Suho and make me shot up with shock.

"Park Chanyeol! Can you not scared me like that ?!" I said when I saw Chanyeol standing next to the couch i had slept on.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. "Well, I already bought you a food to eat and you are the one who scared me because you were talking in your sleep while smiling like a crazy person, so i thought i should wake you up before you starting to talk anything ert," he said ,

Oh no! Is he heard ...

"You're dreaming about him?" he asked.

"No ..."

"Liar..."

"I'm so sorry Chan, maybe i was just tired because I didn’t get much sleep last night and I actually didn’t mean to fall asleep while i should waiting for you to bring me some food. I'm sorry, brother ... "

He was giggling. "Yeah ... now i know why you had lack of sleep, you keep talking nonsense in your sleep, like when me and Bomi make a baby back then ..."

I immediately shook my head. "Stop that ..." i pointing him.

He laughed. "Alright, i was joking ..."

"Yeah ... so funny ..."

"You miss him right? Please stop denying your true feelings Cho ... after all you do with him there's no chance to not fall in love to each other," he said.

"Why do you think i have feelings like that to him?" i asked him.

"Because I'm your brother and you called me four in the morning to pick you up in his apartment, i can see on you two eyes meet when in the awards event yesterday ..." he said and then give me a newspaper.

My jaw immediately dropped because of my photograph and Suho on stage in the news headlines.

"Korean sweetheart couple confessing their feelings in front of cameras! They really looks like Hollywood couple to be"

"Okay, this is ridiculous ... we just acting ..."

"Really?"

I turned away my gaze.

"What was your dream about?" Suddenly he asked and I just looked at him in annoyance look.

"What does that got to do with anything?"

"Just answer me ... or what are you two doing after that event until you called me in early morning and choose to sleep on the hotel?"

I sighed. "Alright ... if you want me to answer you ... after the event we going to the party, we kissed, he confessed his feelings to me and i dream about that again ... satisfied?" I said.

"And why are you running from him?” he asked again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter