chapter 5

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When on the way bact to home, I like to forget something again. Ah! the girl's name, I haven’t asked her name, but it's okay, because maybe we will meet again because her bag was still in my apartment, or should I came to her?

Why I’m thinking like this? I should have thought of the rumors about me, it could ruin my career.

I went back to my apartment, it looks like there are no paparazzi or sasaeng who followed me today after I ran away last night.

When I got out of the car ...

"Suho! Where have you been ?!" Minseok hit my head with his hand.

"Wae?"

"Eunji is in the apartment ..."

"Heh?" I was surprised to hear what Minseok said.

We both immediately entered the building and headed for my apartment. When I entered, Eunji not exist in the living room. I opened my bedroom and looked Eunji standing in front of the window.

"Eunji ... hey ... wasup ?!" I tried to act as if there was nothing.

Eunji turned and smiled, but it is a cynical smile, I knew she was angry because of what happened last night. She then showed something in her hand.

"What's this?" she asked who holds a red bra.

! it belongs to the strange girl. It means, this morning when I drive her home, she’s not wearing a bra?

"Ah ... that ..."

I turned toward Minseok, and Minseok gaping like shocked, I know what’s on his mind.

"You've got rumors of being a 'gay' and run away from the reporters and then you hook up with some girl and she left a this for you?"

Eunji keep talking nonsense, I just kept silent, I know she would yell at me.

"You know Eunji, you can yell at me, but the problem about  I brought that girl here, it's not what you think, I just stuck with her, it was just a mistake at the wrong time ..."

"Suho, do you want the paparazzi to see you with a girl and it proves you're not a 'gay'?" Eunji asked.

She made me angry now. "I am not a 'gay'! What do you believe their words? Wow! Looks like you believe them than me, your clien? Jeez!"

"I don’t know, every day since you joined the agency you're just hanging out with Minseok," Eunji folded her arms across her chest.

"Whatever!"

Suddenly Minseok laugh. Me and Eunji look towards Minseok.

"Wait ... wait ... Eunji, you said if the paparazzi saw Suho with a girl, it would prove if Suho not a 'gay'?"

Ugh! I hate to say it, I am straight, I like women, there is one reason I refused them, and I also haven’t found the right woman yet.

Eunji shook her head. "I didn’t say that, I say is what Suho want for ..."

Minseok stop her words. "No ... no ... that's not what I mean. Listen ... maybe that's not what you mean but I think it is a good idea to Suho."

Okay. Minseok be strange now, he's suspicious.

"What if we cleaning Suho name with this story? Suho actually has a girlfriend who had long  time he hide from us."

"Minseok ..." I said.

"What ?! Are you kidding ?! even that is not true. Suho, do you have a girlfriend? This bra is from your girlfriend?"

I shook my head.

"Listen ... Eunji, you know if Suho movie will threatened not popular because this rumor. I think it's a brilliant idea to cover up everything," said Minseok.

Eunji and I look at each other. Then Eunji see Minseok.

"Then who will be the ing girlfriend if Suho not have it for real?" Eunji staring at me now.

Minseok become silent, maybe he made a clever idea, but ... true what was said Eunji, who becomes the girlfriend if I don’t have a girlfriend?

"This conversation is very useless, I'll go. Suho you should keep your attitude today in Infinity Challenge, if they provoke to discuss 'gay' rumors, you better by intelligently diverting public," said Eunji then went away from the apartment.

...

"Are you crazy? You suggest something like that to Eunji? do you know how Eunji is? She was very grumpy," I said to Minseok.

"Oh man! I'm sorry ... but not my idea was brilliant?."

"I knew it was a good idea, but you know I don’t have femal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter