chapter 4

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took this young girl or women out of Bar&Club. ! She is quite heavy and my head getting dizzy because of drink. I like the kidnappers, dressed in the style of celebrities who avoid the paparazzi, carrying a drunk woman, carrying her bag to hang it around my neck, even my backpack I was forced to bring it in front of my chest.

This night really very heavy. All because of a rumor that made the reporters after me and I stuck with this women.

I called a taxi and one of them stops. I carefully make her get into the taxi, then threw her with my bag and her, after that I entered.

"Your destination?" asked a taxi driver.

Blehhh.

I smell my clothes that so stink cause vomit that the girl beside me in the bar, it was really bad.

What should I do with this girl?

"Sir..."

"Please to the apartment ****"

I reluctantly chose to return to the my apartment.

Once there, I helped her out of the taxi, because my energy has been drained enough, I don’t hold her in my back anymore but help her to walk even though she was unconscious, maybe.

Huekkk ...

She vomit again but this time I survived, she vomited in her own clothes. Then she cried back.

Up in front of my apartment, I opened by entering a password.

"Finally ..." I said that when enter the apartment while still embracing the crazy drunk girl from the bar. "You're really very smelly and messy," I said who saw her clothes were full of vomit like me.

I put her to lie on the couch, throw our bag to the table. I immediately left her and ran to the bathroom, I can’t stand with the smell in my clothes.

I take off my clothes and threw it in plastic and put them in the trash. I covered myself with a bathrobe and out of the bathroom, I turned toward the living room couch, but she was already gone.

! Where is she go?

I the light, and saw the women's clothes were scattered on the floor and into my bedroom. How does she know if it's my bedroom? It seems like she's really a sasaeng.

When entering into the room, the room was very dark, I turn on the light switch and the room becomes bright. I was surprised by a few steps back when saw the girl's back half , she took off her clothes until just covered by a red bra and red .

"Yak! What are you doing ?! You really crazy sasaeng ! I grabbed a jacket lying on the couch of my room and walked over to cover her body. If be honest, as a man, I would rate this women had very nice body. ! What I think? she just your sasaeng like the others who want to slept with you. When I touched her back, she turned and smiled at me. Her smile very pretty, she looks like an innocent girl. However ...

Chu ~

My eyes almost came out because she kissed me again with a sudden, but this is not a kiss like in the bar earlier, she's moving his lips, crushed my lips.

Oh my gosh! she took my first kiss!

Kim Suho got his first kiss at the age almost 25 years old, very funny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter