chapter 3

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I move my body, I feel very comfortable with what was under my body, this is not like a regular bed I slept with.

Aw.

My head still feels dizzy, but vaguely I felt warm, it looks like sunlight piercing parts of my face.

What is already afternoon?

!

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on the table near the bed, but I was relieved, I'm not late, I think it was already afternoon.

Wait a minute...

I rubbed my eyes and open them wide, I looked around the room were white and gray, a very fancy decoration. Damn!

But...

I move my legs again, why there seems to be something in the next to me, soft hairy skin? I looked over and saw a person's body. Gosh! What he Jinho? But where we are? I rolled my eyes again looked at the corners of the room, there is a large glass window across of the bed, I could see the view of the city and the sunlight coming through there.

I looked down and ...

Oh my Gosh! I ... I see myself behind the blanket, I checked again, and I completely .

"!" I swear.

Then I felt someone move next to me, he turned around. Is he Jinho?

I saw a face staring at me.

No it’s not Jinho.

"Aaaaarrrggghhhh !!!" I screamed as loud as possible until my voice who like dolphin out of my throat.

"!" The man got up and covered my mouth with his hand. "Can you be quiet ?!" he said.

I removed his hand from my mouth, I hugged the blanket tightly for cover my body. "Yak! Who are you ?! Why am I here ?! whether you're a psychopath? Abductor? ?" I asked him with my eyelids that move shaky.

He scratched his head, then looked at me again, he got out of the blanket, I thought he was , but no, his lower part  covered by fabric, he wears blue jeans, he was half-. I cover my face behind the blanket. But he immediately pulled it but not all just from my face.

"Yak! What are you doing to me ?!" I snapped to him.

"You don’t remember?" he asked.

"Mwo?"

"You  don’t remember what you did to me ..."

"What am I do to you?" I asked. I'm trying to remember.  Last night I caught Jinho cheating in our apartment, I cried out of the building, go to a bar and drink ... after that ...

"You were in the bar sitting beside me, fell on my body, crying, and kissed me ..."

"MWO? Kiss you? You lied ..." I said defensively, how can I kiss strangers? with Jinho too  I often refused him.

He his face to me. "You also vomit at my cloth that worth $ 5,000."

What? clothing worth $ 5,000? it is made of gems?

"Then why am I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter