chapter 12

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry Chorong because I'm not telling you first about what happened this morning who is the president that we meet," I said while sat down again to the couch. "Please sit and listen to me first ... I will tell you everything."

I saw Chorong more calm than before. I gently patted the empty space beside me, telling her to sit down. She sighed and sat down beside me as I want.

"I know you think of me as a liar or just using you to cover my rumor but i really didn’t know why the reason of his want to meet us till we meet him today, i thought he was keep his promise to pretend that he isn’t my father. " I sighed before I continued. "I'd never get along with him since that day when i was 11, i can’t tell you yet the reason why me and him like that, I'm not ready. But people who knows that he is my father it just Minseok, Eunji, and now… you . "

I looked into her eyes intently, besides Minseok and Eunji, she is the one who knows about the status of my father, maybe people just know  my mother who is a fashion expert in New York but they didn’t know about my father who is the CEO or president of Young entertainment and some furniture companies outside Korea.

"I'm sorry for letting you down, make you feel embarrassed and hurt, Chorong. I shouldn’t do that, i shouldn’t the one who scream at you like this morning make you go like that from the building and car. And I'm not even trying to deny it again but I'm the one who make a mistake today, I should let you now before hands because we're on relationships even is a fake but we're a partner till this one year," I said, touching the palm of her hand with mine, held it, I was relieved to tell it though not all of the real story.

Chorong suddenly began to cry.

"What are you doing? Why are you crying am i say something bad?" I asked her. Chorong tried to wipe off her tears. She look down and still sobbing. "Damn it ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry," I said let go her palm and touched her shoulder trying to make her look at me.

"Now you make me like i'm the bad guy, i feel guilty after hear you, i don’t know if no one knows about that except the two of your friends and me now ..." She looked up to see me. "But your apology was sincere, right? I would kill you in a second if you just try to stopped me for end the contract between us," she said.

"I mean it but if you tell that probably yes, i think i do try to stopped you not to end this because ..."

Oh no! why am I saying that?

Now, she of make her curious face.

"Yes, because I don’t want to pay Eunji or my agency the penalty that count a million ..." I spoke haltingly.

Chorong didn’t say a word, just stared at me for a few second before standing up while wipe her tears on her cheeks. "Maybe you right ... let's not break the contract, i don’t have that kind of much money and i need a place to stay, i feel your apartment like my own home," she said.

I also stood up. "So, we're okay now?" I asked.

Shee nodded. "But you have to buy me dinner tonight," she said.

I chuckled. "Sure, madam ..."

...

After dinner outside and went back to my apartment.

"Chorong ..." I called before she went into her room.

She turned. "Yeap?"

"Why don’t we try to get to know each other? After all, we can;t continue like this ... what if such things happen suddenly like this morning?" I asked her.

I saw she was staring at the ceiling for a moment and then come back to see me. "Great idea," she said.

Then we move the sofa to face the outside of the window glass which shows a view of Seoul at night. I also prepared potato chips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter