chapter 20

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t believe we almost kissed!!! in the middle on the dance floor ...

But she rejected me, should I be sad? nope. I had to fix my mind perhaps almost broken because Chorong which has always been at my side and I just going to much into the character of being a couple with her. We're just a fake, this is not real, I can’t fall in love with her, but I can’t lie ...

When we were running around on the beach, I saw her laughing with her hair flowing in the wind ... she's so beautiful. Okay ... I'll be honest ... I fell in love with her?, but I should keep this feeling alone.

With her to return to America, yes, it is a promise, there are still many places I want to go with her, I hope that before the contract ended I could take her back to America together.

...

When we got to Korea, it was already night, Minseok picked us both at the airport, mid-way into the apartment, Chorong  fall asleep.

"Do I have to wake her up?" I asked Minseok.

Minseok laugh. "Geez ... just lift her up, take her without waking her up, she looks very tired," said Minseok. "I'll bring your stuff."

I raised my middle finger to Minseok and he just giggling, in the end I brought Chorong in bridal style into the apartment building, an elevator up to the apartment. So tiring.

I opened the room, this is the first time I walked into this room again since Chorong who live here. I laid her on the bed, I saw her smiling face, maybe she had beautiful dream. I saw around the room, very neat and very female. Ah! I had to get out of here ...

"Suhoya ..."

I turned my head, what I hear? she said my name in her sleep? What she dreamed of me?

"Neo jjinjja paboya ..."

I widen my eyes and shook my head. She must have been dreaming of scolded me. I raise my shoulders and out of her room. I saw Minseok who entering into the apartment with a briefcase belonging to us.

"Thank you," I said, scratching my head.

"So ... tell me everything," said Minseok while threw himself on the couch, excited. "Can’t wait to hear every detail about Surong couple."

I looked at her, puzzled. "Surong?"

Minseok nodded. "You don’t seem to read the news when you're on holiday, your fans gave the name to both of you, like Brangelina or Jelena. You two are Korean sweetheart couple," said Minseok that shows his iPad to me.

What the hell! it is a picture of me and Chorong located in airports. I looked Minseok who smiled broadly.

"It seems sasaeng follow you guys."

I shook my head and restore ipad to Minseok.

"So, tell me everything, i'm your bestfriend remember ..."

"You're my manager ..."

" you ..." Minseok give me the middle finger.

I chuckled and finally I told him. "Never thought i would say this but it was kinda amazing ..." I looked down and smiled. "Very fun to be honest ..."

"Ohoho ... what was it? You ... there's something between you guys?" he asked.

"She's incredible ... she was make me and my mom get along, we finally fix our relationship as mother and son. I don’t know that she sacrifice her coupon from my promise for to do anything for her to just want me and my mother made up. "

By saying that, Minseok jaw open a crater in the ground, the which made me laugh.

"I know right ..." i said.

"I think i'll need a beer to swallow all this. She's make you and your mom better relations? How can she? Wow ..." Minseok says. "But ... what's up with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

Minseok sighed. "Kim Suho ... you still think that, after a long years of friendship, you can fool me? What are you hiding? your expression telling me that the fun thing is not just a story about you and your mom."

"Nothing, Minseok ... stop investigate me, you're kinda creepy," I tell him.

Silence.

He raises his eyebrows to me, still curious.

"Ok! Fine!" i said, sighed, Minseok smile, like a winner. "We ... we ... we almost kissed."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter