chapter 30 [END]

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One pov

1 month later...

  

"Honey ... your dress!"

Miyeong shouted while carrying a white dress for Chorong. In that room there was Eleanor Kim, Suho’s mother who oversees the makeup artist and hairstylist who is busy with Chorong.

"Thanks mom ..." said Chorong.

"Come on ... the show will begin 20 minutes!" Suho grandmother opened the door and told Chorong and everyone in there to get ready for the ceremony  to begin.

Chorong immediately ran to the fitting room and wearing a white dress that brought by her stepmother Kang Miyeong. When she came out of the locker room. Eleanor Kim and Kang Miyeong stunned to see Chorong.

"You look so gorgeous honey ..." said Miyeong.

Chorong looked down in shame.

"You must be the prettiest girl in the world," said Eleanor Kim who came Chorong and holding her chin up.

"Thank you, but i'm not ..."

"Mom ... everyone is waiting!" Kim Chanmi said that open the door while carrying Monroe in her hand.

Miyeong give flowers to Chorong, then they ran hurriedly out of the room to the venue.

Chorong and Suho standing upon the altar ballroom, they looked at each other and smiled at each other. Ring exchange event began. Everyone applauded, the reporters keep take the picture of them both.

"You are really pretty Park Chorong," said Suho.

"I'm pretty every day, don’t you know?" Chorong said jokingly.

People who invited give congratulated Suho and Chorong on their engagement party. All their families are present there.

"Finally, you two got engaged ..." said Bomi who embraced Chorong. "It's real, right?" she whispered.

The four of them laughed. Suho, Chorong, Chanyeol and Bomi.

"Of course, she is my real fiancé now," Suho embrace Chorong shoulder.

Suddenly...

"Miss ... do you peeing?" asked Minseok pointing Bomi water on her underfoot.

They all saw under Bomi feet, Bomi and Chanyeol screamed. "Our baby !!!"

Kang Miyeong and Park Ki Hang looked so did Bomi’s parents, they ran to Bomi. Suho help Chanyeol to hold Bomi who are becoming hysterical.

They immediately went to the hospital.

...

Suho and Chorong laughing together after dropping Bomi and Chanyeol to the hospital, they returned to the event, but the guests have started deserted, journalists were already not there.

"Why are you two laughing?" Minseok asked who approached them.

"Shouldn’t you sad that your engagement party into a mess?" asked Eunji.

Suho and Chorong looked at each other and laughed again.

"No, we aren’t sad, because we relieved we don’t have to facing the reporters and cameras again," said Suho.

Chorong nodded. "And its funny right, in your party, a baby will be born, God Bless us!"

"Do you mean that God blessing you and you will soon pregnant?" Minseok asked.

Eunji gaping. "Oh no! Are you pregnant ?!" asked Eunji to Chorong touch her belly.

"No!" Chorong said. "Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter