chapter 26

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t explain what made me allow him to kiss me and made me kiss him back, it was probably because of champagne that we drink but when he asked permission to kiss me, i was pushing away that thought about drunk, maybe fireworks?

He pressed his body to me, keep wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me even closer than before like we still not closer enough, I shut my eyes tightly, my hands between his jaw and neck to find stable position because my legs feel tired right now.

I finish the kiss because need an oxygen to breathe. Open my mouth for oxygen, so are my eyes, but our eyes instantly met. I tried to turn my face but he uses one hand to make I still see him, holding my chin up.

"You're so beautiful, Park Chorong ..."

"Thanks?" I replied then my lips, I could still feel the warmth of Suho lips on mine. "We should go home right now," I said that away from him and took a few steps back.

Maybe this is not my first kiss but I felt Suho is a good kisser, whether in the night we first met ... this how his sense when me kissing him?

After the driver drove us home, we took the elevator as usual, but we just quietly not speaking to each other all the way up to now. I glanced at him a bit and then turned away again. Maybe he same like me.

Ding!

Elevator rang, signaling we've arrived at Suho apartment floor. I went out first, and then I heard Suho running behind. I stand at the front door, took a deep breath in, I bite my bottom lip slowly.

Oh no! No! Why I'm still thinking about our kiss?

"Chorong? Why are you just standing? Are you forgot the password?" he asked behind me.

I didn’t answer.

I heard he press the password apartments in my right side, finally the door opened.

"Chorong?" he called me

"You will regret this tomorrow, Park Chorong." A voice in my head said, but it was a very quiet voice and so i finally ignored it.

I turned toward him, sighed and countless blinking. He looked at me. I smiled at him and shook my head and looked down.

"What's wrong?" he asked, approaching me.

I'm still looking down, I think, on the other hand I wanted him to kiss me again but others say no. He cupped my face to make me looked up to see his face again. He smiled.

"Are you thinking about why we kissed before?" he asked.

I was just silent. Nod a little finally.

"I've really thought about kissing you since that day ..." he said.

"That day?" I'll finally get my voice out.

"Since that day on our first meeting after you kissed me," he said. "What are you do to me?" He my cheek with his thumb circling at me, make me shivering from his touch. "I think I already fall to you, I love you."

Oh no! He said that? is he serious?

"Then why you don’t kiss me again?" I asked him. I can’t believe I asked that to him, maybe my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter