chapter 8

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong pov

 

"You agree with doing this?" Suho asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Let's do this, whatever you want to do, i'm your girlfriend now, satisfied?" I folded my hands in front of my chest.

Suddenly Eunji came over and hugged me tightly. She was a sound as if she had got the lottery.

A few minutes later.

We gathered on the couch, they're thinking of a plan to make the news about me and Suho be a real big news.

"Now ... if you had better be a couple who were dating or married?" Minseok asked.

I roll my eyes and didn’t answer.

"Just do whatever both of you want ..." Suho leaned back on the couch.

"I suggest that they have been dating for about a year," said Eunji.

"Wait ... you want to announce it among the public? About how long we’ve been together?" I asked.

"Of course to make public believe yes  we had to announce it," replied Minseok.

I shook my head. "No ... during the years I was dating my ex, if you announce it in public ..."

"She's right, if her ex watch the news, it can be ruined, because he knew Park Chorong."

"Ugh ... then we have to do?" Eunji asked.

The I should thinking too go along with them. I saw Suho face continuous reading his article in the newspaper, then Minseok and Eunji who talk to each other try find a solution to this matter.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, put it this way, create my relationship with Suho barely a month, one month, I think it's better," I said.

"Are you sure?" Minseok asked.

I nodded.

Suho suddenly grabs my wrist and took me away from there into the bedroom, he locked the door.

"Hey! What are you doing ?!" I asked, releasing his grip, but his grip somehow made me feel something but I don’t know what it is.

"Park Chorong-ssi, why are you doing this?" he asked.

"Why do you ask that? Of course I try to help you," I replied.

"You don’t have to do this if you actually don’t want, what about your ex, he will thinking that your ..."

I covered his mouth with my palm. "Stop talking. It's okay, if he wanted to say that I am also have an affair then it is retaliation for him, I don’t care again."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes ... and though i agree with doing this, but be aware that the game might be yours, but the rules are mine. What do you think?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

He looks. "And what does that mean?" he asked.

"You'll see, but don’t tell your two friends. How? Take it or leave it? I can help clean your name and make public believe you," I said.

I saw Suho pout his lips, he looks like a child. Oh my! what am I thinking?

"Okay then ... deal ..." he said give his palm to shake hands, I responded.

 

Suho pov

 

We got out of my room. I don’t know why Park Chorong be like that, but I thank to her because she wants to help me.

I saw Minseok and Eunji who pay attention to us, even though they are the closest person I had, but I hate those two who make my situation and Chorong being like this.

"What are you talking about?" Eunji asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"I have made over a work contract for you two," said Eunji showed  a piece of paper with handwriting.

I read it. "Are you crazy ?! if we break our contract will pay penalty this much?" I asked.

"Wait ... wait ... I'm willing to help but I don’t think if you have to made a paper contract," said Chorong.

"Guys ... what will we do later is risky so it's safer if we made a contract," said Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter