chapter 24

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t sleep because imagine Suho who answered my questions. "Maybe you're the one who makes me want to treat you very well."

Ugh ... he says he's serious about it, but why? is he really try to hit on me? You’re too confident Park Chorong if you keep thinking like that.

The next morning, my eyes were still open. I got out of bed with a limp. I walked out of the room and headed downstairs.

"That's look great," I exclaimed when I stepped into the dining table see the food that my stepmom preparing.

"Honey ... why your face like that? You don’t get enough sleep?" Miyeong asked.

"No, I'm great, my face always like this in the morning ..." I replied. Lied.

Then I heard footsteps and laughter entered the room, I looked over and saw Suho and Chanyeol walk together. When Suho looked into my eyes, I turned my face to see the food. Avoiding him.

"How is it? Like the scenery around you?" Chanyeol dad asked as he turned the pages of the newspaper he was reading.

"This area are really nice and fresh, i'd like to jogging everyday in here," said Suho who took a seat next to me.

"Hello everyone!"

We all turned, and see a black-haired woman with a big belly standing beside Chanyeol. I could tell she was Chanyeol’s girlfriend.

"Hey ... Sit down ... you have not had breakfast right? Who take you here?" Miyeong asked.

"My mom, but she couldn’t stop by so she just say greetings to you all," she said and then looked at me and Suho. "Oh ... it seems we have a new member of a celebrity." She bowed. "Hello, I'm Yoon Bomi, Chanyeol's girlfriend, sorry about my belly. He makes me like this."

I saw Chanyeol kissed her forehead and helped Bomi to sit. They look happy.

"Bomi, they are Kim Suho and Park Chorong my sister ..." said Chanyeol.

"I know them, I read news about them, too much controversy but i know its not true because now i see you guys in real life and seems so ... adorable?"

They all laughed as greeting Bomi.

"So, you guys tell me, when did you two ... together?" Miyeong asked.

"We've been dating for three months now," Suho answered.

"Three months? So when did you guys know each other? I heard from Chanyeol, Chorong broke up with her boyfriend Jinho not long ago ..." asked Chanyeol’s father.

"Ex-boyfriend ... ugh ... can you not discuss it?" I said.

Suho squeezed my palm. "I'm kinda a medicine for her, after she broke up, we met and all this happened," he said.

I could see my stepmom, stepdad, Chanyeol and Bomi saying 'awwww ...' for us. I glare to Suho and then looked them again.

"Yes, he's my heart medicine ..." I said. “Thanks honey…”

"You guys really sweet. Are you guys living together?" Bomi asked.

"Yes." "No."

Suho and I answered with a different  answer make them a look of confusion.

"Not yet, but we have plans to live together," I said with a sharp glance toward Suho.

Suho nodded stiffly. "She's right ..."

"Good then, don’t live together yet before your engagement party, don’t be like this two, look at her belly, so big ..." said Miyeong while drinking water.

"Mom, this is your grand daughter ..." said Chanyeol.

I immediately cough. "You already know the gender? Wow!"

"Of course we did, its already seven months," said Bomi.

...

During the afternoon we just talked about anything but me and Suho try to avoided talking about our relationship so far, because i think i'm exhausted to the make another lie in front of them and looks like Suho have a same thought with me.

"Guys, we really sorry, we had some emergency thing right now and we should go. Are u alright honey?" Miyeong asked me. I nodded. "Chanyeol, Bomi, treat them well ..."

After that they both went and the rest of the four of us here. However, Bomi and Chanyeol asked permission to go upstairs, because Bomi must rest.

"It's really hot outside," I said looking out the window.

"Yeah ... you're right ..." he replied. "Why didn’t you say that we live with together?" he asked.

I turned around. "You know  how my stepmother re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter