chapter 10

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kring ....

I vaguely see the sunlight coming through the window. I also heard the sound of my alarm rang, I immediately turned it off. I rubbed my eyes. I woke up...

I put on my clothes and then left my room, I smell food from the kitchen.

"You're awake apparently, sit down ..."

I saw Chorong who are drawing up a plate at the table.

"You're not going to work?" I asked who looked at the clock. "Oh ... it turns out this is still very early," I said.

She smiled.

"I get up early, I hope you like mashed potato I cook," said Chorong who had finished serving food and drinks at the table.

I took a seat opposite from her and smiled. "Looks good."

"Have a taste ..."

"Sure ..." I tasted a little bit and ... "Wow! This better than I thought,"I said. I’m not lie, it was very good than I thought.

"Jjinjja?" Chorong look happy.

Somehow see her with that happy expression, it keeps me want to smile everytime.

"Suho? Suho?"

I awoke from my reverie. "Yes?"

"Do you hear me? I asked, how about your rumor?" Chorong asked.

"Ah ... maybe there are still some who don’t believe with our dating picture, but I don’t know, Eunji said we have to convince the public in one year like the contract," I said.

Then suddenly my cell phone rang, I raised my eyebrows and stood up from the table and grabbed my cell phone in the television room table.

"Hello?"

"Suho, I want you and Chorong now go along to the office, President wants to meet you," said Eunji phone.

I was surprised and looked at the Chorong who clean up the table.

"Now? But ..." I held Eunji call. "Chorong, you work today, right?"

Chorong turned to me and nodded. "Of course, why?" she asked.

I put my phone back in my ear. "She had to work, maybe after she work?"

"No! You have to go here now ..." said Eunji. "I'll take care about Chorong work."

"What ?!"

"Now Kim Suho!" Eunji scream, I direct my cell phone away from my ear before I become deaf.

"What happened?" Chorong look at me.

Before I answered her, then the sound of my apartment doorbell rang. I didn’t answer her question and walked to the door and opened it. Minseok standing with a worried face.

"I know what you want to talk," I said to Minseok.

I let him in, he grumbles, then I saw Chorong confusion face.

"What’s wrong?" asked Chorong toward us.

"You two should get ready now, come on ..." said Minseok.

"Me? But I have to work," said Chorong.

"Yeah, she had to work," I said.

Minseok shook his head. "Honey, the president of our agency wants to see you. Eunji will take care of your job."

Chorong look at me, I just shook my head as if I don’t know.

"Guys?" Minseok looked at both of us.

Chorong  and I immediately entered our rooms to get ready.

...

I chose to wear a white shirt covered by a blue sweater and long black jeans. After I was getting out of the room, I saw Minseok and Chorong sitting waiting for me on the couch. Chorong wearing a knee-length white dress, she looks very cute with that dress.

"You are very… like women…," said Chorong.

I'm just raising my shoulders.

We set off with Minseok who drive the car, Chorong and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter