chapter 18

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Meet me at the back door ..."

Chorong whispered to me, I'm confused by the point, when I turned around, she walked away from the room. I looked at my watch who show at 9 pm.

I’m going out of the room, almost every corner of the lights dimmed. It seems people in the house already sleep early to attend a wedding ceremony tomorrow. When I opened the back door that leads to the beach ...

I didn’t see Chorong but I see my mother standing like waiting for someone. She turned.

"Son ..."

"Sorry ... did you see Chorong?" asked flatly to her.

She didn’t answer. When I was going back inside.

"Suho, wait ... let's talk," she said.

"There's nothing to talk about," I replied.

"Suho ... please ..." my mother holding my hand.

In the end we were both walking on the beach together.

"I really am sorry with what you saw 14 years ago, I don’t know if you were there," she said.

I can’t answer that, because I was disgusted to discuss it with her.

"I love you, we love you, me and your father. I know we doing something terrible back then and it make you hurts."

"Oh ... now you tell me ..." I said.

"You hated your father, you are hiding something why you hate him ... I don’t anything about it ... but we've done many years ago, you don’t know anything at the time, Suho," she said.

I shook my head. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"When you were still a baby ... he fell in love with someone and felt lost because he had lost two of us ..."

"Bull ... now you blame dad who is having an affair?" I said in a tone that is quite high.

She cupped my face to face her. "No ... listen to me ... I'm waiting for him ..."

"Shut up mom!" I shouted.

"I waited for a year ... do you know how long it was? I take care of you alone for one year with your grandmother, destroying the dreams that I expect when have you with him ..."

"Shut up!" I said, my eyes began to shed tears.

"But he relized it, he came back to us ... I welcoming him back. That's the truth ..." She looked up, I could see tears from her eyes. "I made him promise if I do something stupid like he did, I hope he will wait for me as I waited for him, but ... he saw you see me with him, he didn’t expect that to happen Suho ... so he hit me and he left me, he was become a different man, he ... I should tell you, Suho ... I'm sorry ... we're sorry, "she looked at my eyes.

I stepped away from her and squat. I heard the whisper of the waves in front of me. Why all this? whether it actually happened?

Then, she put his arm around me, hugged me, kissed my head.

"I'm sorry ... we're really sorry. I love you, your father loves you, please don’t hate him ..."

And in the end ... I forgive her ...

We both sat on the beach together.

"Is she really told you to come to the back door?" my mother asked.

I nodded. "Yea, I should know why she suddenly whispered to me like that. So weird."

"She's really a nice person ... but actually i don’t really believe that what both of you said about your first meeting ..."

I chuckled. "Everyone will not believe but it really happened."

"You fall in love with her in the first meeting you guys?"

"Mom ..."

She chuckled. "You know, I see when you staring her, there's a spark in your eyes and when you say you fall in love with her, you see her face reddened as boiled crabs. I remember the same thing when I met your father."

I just nodded.

"Don’t let her down ... don’t make your life like me and your father, you know what we did was wrong and ... love her with all your life, don’t make her go if you really love her."

...

I came out of the bathroom and saw Chorong writhing on the bed, she just woke up from her sleep.

"Oh ... now you awake," I tell her.

She changed the position of lying being seated and smiled at me. "I'm sorry about last night, I'd lie to you," she said.

I just stay quiet and drying my hair with a towel.

"Suho?"

"Yea ... yea ... thanks to you, now i already well with my mom," I said.

She directly widened her eyes, jumped out of bed and attacked me, she hugged me tightly.

"Yeay !!! not in vain I used a coupon deal," she cried.

So, she used the promise I gave to ... she wanted me to do anything for her and what she wanted me to do is make up with my mother?

Suddenly I felt something fall on the floor, I looked down and ... Opps!

"Chorong ... you make my towel ..." I said.

She glanced down and yell loudly and ran to the bathroom. God! her voice makes my ears hurt. But somehow I was laughing because its funny see her like that.

We are getting ready to go wedding Leslie, ugh! I hate to see the Parker family ...

"Suho? What is this?" Chorong asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter