chapter 11

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t believe it turned out to be Kim Suho father is the president of their agency. Kim Yong Ha, CEO of Young Entertainment. Why don’t they tell me before? I even asked Suho father like an idiot this morning.

"I can’t believe you did this!" I feel the car is already moving away from the crowd and I screaming to Suho.

Suho rolled his eyes. "Go ahead, scream like you want, let everyone know that we have fight because my fake girlfriend don’t know about my real father," said Suho.

"Of course I'm angry at you, I agree to do this with you but why you not telling me anything ?! he is your father ... they said just four of us who should know about this fake relationship thing but you make me awful in front of your father, you want he know about the contract because I asked him a damn fool question? "

He became silent, Minseok who drives the car was silent too.

"Minseok, stop the car," I said.

I can feel Suho was glancing at me.

"Minseok, please ..." i said again then Minseok stop the car at the side road.

"Chorong-ssi ..."

I go out from the car and slammed the car door.

I felt the car was still following me but I immediately stopped the taxi and get into it.

I’m going to my office building, I didn’t even know how  I was thinking until I decided to came here. Everyone is staring at me, maybe because the picture of Suho ‘girlfriend’ was spread out after reporters attack me earlier at front Suho agency building. But now I sitting on my working chair and realized that I had something wet on my face.

I tried wiping the ‘whatever it was’ off of my face with my little fingers, but it didn’t work. At that moment a sob escaped my mouth and I recognized that I was crying and had probably been crying on my way here as well. Ugh! I don’t care if everyone in downfloor was look my eyes before I get here.

But why? Why were tears streaming down? Why did I even care about them, about Suho not telling me before hands if we will meet his father.

All these questions were going through on my head and only made my sobs even worse.

But seriously, it wasn’t like he can’t lied to me. We were only had fake relationship and I actually couldn’t even  explain why it made me feel the way I felt now, this is first time I meet my boyfriend parents even just a ‘fake’. With Jinho, I’d never meet his parents because he said I can meet him when we get married.

From the beginning I knew that we can’t deeply knew about each other because we weren’t serious but I don’t know it still hurt me, its hurt when you hear his father laughing and tell me that why I don’t know about who is my ‘boyfriend’ father. I’d really try to make this relationship looks real in front of public and in front of my boss Jean Lee but he let me down with that situation.

"Chorong? Why are you here?" asked Jean Lee who came out of her office.

I quickly wiped away my tears. "Eumm ..."

"Are you crying? Why? Eunji tell me if you and Suho attend an event, what's the problem?" she asked.

I quickly shook my head. "No ... not like it, boss," I replied.

She looked at her watch. "It was lunchtime, I would go wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter