chapter 17

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don’t think Suho have houses on the beach like this. For me this is paradise, but maybe different for Suho because this is where he sees his mother along with another man and his father who beat his mother.

But met Eleanor Kim didn’t like what I expected, although her look appearance is very high class, but she was like a usual mother and when she saw Suho, I could tell that she misses her son. Both twin sister just as I had imagined from Suho story, they are very noisy but it made the atmosphere even better. Suho stepfather, I can’t assess yet, and Suho’s grandmother she is very nice person.

"Chorong?"

I looked back and saw Suho who was half . I immediately closed my eyes. "Yea?"

I heard him laugh a little. “Don’t be like that, you already see me like this before, remember?"

"Whatever ..." I replied.

"So, I need to work some thing out, will you be okay here?" he asked.

"Works some thing out?" I repeated, i know i was stepping in forbidden territory but ...

"Yes, i have to meet some people in here. I'll be back soon, don’t came out if you don’t want get any trouble," he said.

"Do you want me a girl? Your ex or your crush?" I asked, curious.

He raised his eyebrows. "Is this some kind of jealousy?"

I woke up and realize and frowned. "No ... no ... what do you mean about jealousy ...ugh! just go!" I pushed him out of the room and closed the door.

Having managed to make him go away, I sat down on the soft bed, this is Suho room when he still live here, this place is where he had his past become a coldhearted man to women.

But Jealous? What does it mean? whether he's actually going to meet a girl?

Soon there was a knock door. I got up and opened the door. She is Chanmi.

"Unnie ... sorry to bother you but my grandmother and mom call you to join them," she said.

"Ah ... okay ... I'll change my clothes first," I replied.

"Okay ..." she said that and left.

After changing clothes, I immediately left the room and went downstairs, I saw Suho grandmother and mother were in the kitchen, a boy who is the adopted son of Eleanor Kim and David Parker sitting at  dining table chair for a kid.

"Chorong ... i know you must be tired but could you help me with the dinner?" asked Eleanor.

I nodded. "Yea ... sure ... I'm not that tired."

I helped Eleanor to cooking while Suho grandmother accompanying a boy named Matt.

"Suho said if you adopt him," I said quietly.

Eleanor smiled. "Yeah, he become our child when he still a baby, David wants it, we realized that our age is not young anymore and it's hard to have a child from our blood. But actually David had a son who may now be the same age as Suho," she said.

"Wow ... Suho had a brother ... is he coming later?" I said.

Eleanor smiled. "But he is not here anymore ..."

I immediately dropped. "I'm sorry ..." So Suho step-brother already died.

"It's okay, it's been a very long time, Drew died about five years ago," Suho grandma said.

"Monroe !!! stop running!" Chanmi ran after his dog ran towards us, barking and curled on my legs.

"He's in love with you ..." said Eleanor who viewed Monroe.

Chanmi  took Monroe up and embraced him. "Monroe ... manners ..." she said.

"His name really cute like his charm," I commend on Monroe.

"Of course, he is the American dog sweetheart, right mom?"

"Like you said ..." Eleanor raised her shoulders. “Sometimes Monroe appear on fashion events with me.

Chanmi went out of the kitchen, I then saw she went to the beach toward Namjoo who was sunbathing.

"You have two beautiful twin daughters," I pointed them.

Eleanor give a wide smile.

"And what about her son is he handsome?" Suho grandma asked.

I immediately cough, not imagine she would ask that.

"Sit down and tell us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter