chapter 1

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chorong, make sure today you exit the building before nine o'clock, because I need you tomorrow morning to come early to take the photo result on Cube Company," said Editor Jean.

I worked as a personal assistant editor Jean Lee, from FAMOUS fashion magazine for almost three months. They say if become a personal assistant to Jean Lee is a nightmare but for me this is a dream job, if I have good reputation who stay longer with her, who knew I would be a great editor like Jean Lee. It is a tough job with a salary that is perfect.

I turned off the computer and carry my bag, stepped out of the room which was already dark.

"Chorong-ssi, became the employee who last to go home as usual?" asked Busan, he was a security guard at the night shift.

I smiled and shrugged.

"Jean Lee was an invader, you are the first person that can stay with her more than a month," said Busan.

"Yeah, Jean Lee was cruel, I was also surprised why I am able to survive like this, but isn’t this a dream job? Become a personal assistant to the most powerful editors in magazines such as FAMOUS."

Busan pointed to me with a smile proudly. "You really are the perfect tough girl Chorong-ssi."

"Thank you," I said that then entered the elevator.

I'm only just turned 25 years old a week ago, I was at the age on the perfect life, I live in Seoul,  I've achieved what I wanted, get a regular job in the perfect place, have a small apartment with boyfriend who loves me for one year, and intend to marry me in the end of the summer.

Now, I’m in front of our apartment. I put out my keys from my bag and open it. It’s dark and the only thing illuminating the room was a soft light from the windows, it a moonlight.  I take a cautious step forward as if I knew what was about to happen.

I peek out the window, outside sky is beautiful with a full moon that shine, and then I feel there’s a noise from my room. Just as I place my hand on the doorknob, I hear voices. Familiar voices.

Two voices blend together, and my heart quickens when I recognize one of the voices. A groan, a moan eacapes from two different voices and I gasp when he murmurs something that completely shatters me.

“Oh my god! You feel so good, Hyeyoungah.”

Hyeyoung? She was lived on the next door!

Hyeyoung moans. “Please…” she keep like there’s no tomorrow. “What about if she find out?”

“Relax, she won’t be back till 10. Maybe now she still in front of her desk complaining about her ing job. I hate when she keep talking about her perfect job.”

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter