Chapter 36

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXVI.

 

**

 

When Sana woke up she immediately looked at her side and saw Mina still sleeping peacefully. The memories of last night flashed on her mind and a smile crept on her beautiful face. Sana was just happy that she gave it last night to Mina for Mina was so gentle and the latter made her feel so special.

 

“I love you.” Sana mumbled as she started caressing Mina’s cheeks. Mina stirred in her sleep making Sana’s smile wider. She wouldn’t get tired looking at Mina’s face ever. “You’re so beautiful Mina-ah.”

“Hummmphh.” Mina moved closer snuggling her face to Sana’s chest.

 

//

 

It was almost 11 AM when Mina woke up and Sana was already in the bathroom. She got up the bed and saw a breakfast served on their small table. She picked up a glass and drank on her water, all the time just thinking about what they did last night.

 

Sana’s lips on her and how the taller girl’s nails dug on her back and the way Sana screamed her name on the top of her lungs.

 

“Minaaaah! Ughhhh. Do—don’t stop.”

“Sana i..I…”

“Minaaaaah!”

 

“Mina?” Sana called when she got out of the bathroom. Mina looked like she was high or something. “Mina?” she repeated but Mina was still dozing off.

 

She walked towards the latter and tapped her shoulders. “Hol !”  Mina screamed holding her chest when she looked at Sana “Sana you scared me.”

“I’m sorry you seemed dazed what’s the matter?” Sana gently caressed Mina’s shoulder as if to comfort her.

“I..uh nothing.” Mina smiled nervously. She then noticed the marks on Sana’s neck and shoulders. Damn why is Sana doing this to her while wearing nothing but a towel.

Since when did Sana got this bold? Prolly last night you idiot Myoui! Mina said to herself trying to divert her attention from Sana’s collarbone.

 

“Mina?!” Sana patted Mina’s cheeks to get her attention back.

“Ay uh what? What was that?”

“Your phone is ringing.” Sana said shaking her head. She walked over to the night stand and picked the younger’s phone and handed it to her. “What is wrong with you really?”

 

“Nothing I’ll just get this!” Mina answered when she saw the unknown number calling the phone. Sana nodded and watched as Mina leaves the room.

 

//

 

“Are you busy right now?” Mina looked back to the room before answering the other line.

“Not really why?” Mina scratched her nape

“Can we go out? I’ll message you where okay?” Mina nodded her head

“Sure.”

 

--

 

When Mina got back in the room Sana was already dressed and doing some paperworks on her desk. She glanced up at Mina and smiled a little to her. She pointed at the table and mouthed that Mina should eat first.

 

“I’ll be going out today sorry are you fine here?” Mina chewed on a piece of bread. “I don’t know when will I be home.” She walked towards her dresser to pick her towel. “Have lunch with Nayeon and Dahyun.”

“It’s ok I’m fine. Where will you go?”

“I’m just gonna go and see some friends.” Mina smiled

 

--

 

“Ohh heyyyy Mina!” Somi greeted hugging Mina in the process. She looked so delighted in seeing the older girl.

“Hey Somi.” Mina hugged her back.

“Come on let’s eat I’m hungry! They serve the best pasta here and I know you’d love it.” Somi grabbed Mina’s wrist as they went inside the restaurant.

 

--

 

“So how are you doing? Hmmm?” Somi inquired while they were eating. Mina was smiling the whole time they were together. It was odd seeing exes hanging out together but Mina doesn’t seem to mind since she’s enjoying spending time with Somi again.

“I’m good all good.” She sipped on her cola before facing Somi again “You? Heard that your father’s coming back ey.”

“Yeah.” Somi frowned “But let’s not talk about him. What are your plans after graduation?”

“Still not sure but I think I’ll be going back to Japan.”

“Hmmm that’s nice. Still remember that time we wanted to travel Japan together?”

“Oh yeah I do.” That answer made Somi smile. “You know my mom would love to see you again.”

 

--

 

Tzuyu checked her phone and realized she still has 5 more hours before she goes home. She messaged Chaeyoung but her small friend couldn’t go because of her school works. Tzuyu understands nonetheless and Chaeyoung promised that they’d see each other the next time she visits here so Tzuyu dialed her favorite cousin’s number.

 

“Hello Sana unnie?” Tzuyu cheerfully greeted Sana on the other line. “Are you free now? Can I visit you unnie?”

 

Tzuyu smiled when she heard the answer on the other li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter