Chapter 37

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXVII.

 

**

 

S A N A

 

Sana was kying on her bed while scrolling thru her phone. She was waiting for Mina since the latter hadn’t taken her dinner yet. Sana got surprised when a message from an unknown recipient popped in her mobile.

 

“What is this?”

 

Looks like someone is enjoying her time huh?

 

Sana read as another message popped in her notification screen. She got surprised when she saw a photo of Mina waiting outside a restaurant.

 

“Mina?”

 

Another photo popped which surprise Sana even more. It was Mina with Somi clinging on her right arm. Sana felt a pang of jealousy when she saw it.

 

“So she’s still seeing Somi? But why Mina?”

 

Sana then tried calling Mina but the latter was out of reach. It made Sana even more jealous as she imagined what the two were doing.  

 

//

 

It was almost 7 in the evening when Mina decided to leave Somi’s home. She didn’t notice the time because she and Somi were so immersed in the game that they were playing.

 

--

 

“ I forgot to call Sana.” Mina said when she opened her phone and was welcomed by Sana’s name on her notification screen. “Stupid Mina! Stupid! Stupid!”

“Here’s your order Ma’am!” the girl interrupted Mina’s musing as she handed Mina the take-outs.

“Uh yeah thanks.” Mina bowed

 

--

 

S A N A

 

My body was slumped on the bed when I heard someone entered the door. I didn’t even bother to look up to see Mina. I feel upset whenever I remember the photo that was sent to me.

 

“Hey Sana? Are you still awake?” I didn’t bother to answer her and just hid my face with the blanket.

 

I heard her move closer to the bed and then she started rubbing my back slowly. “Hey wake up I brought us some food you should eat first.” I peeked slightly and saw her smiling face at me. “Come on get up so we can eat.”

 

She got up from the bed and started preparing the food. I also got up and went to the chair to sit in front of her. I temporarily forgot about the photo earlier and decided to just ignore it for the meantime.

 

“So what’d you do while I wasn’t here?” she started when she sat down.

“Nothing. Tzuyu visited me though what about you? Where did you go?” I looked at her and she was just busy eating her food.

“Hmmm just out with some friends.”

 

FRIENDS

 

“Right your friends.” I emphasized on that word making her glance up to me

“Yeah why?” she answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I hate how she ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter