Chapter 11

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XI.

 

**

 

Mina's just lying on her bed since it's her free day from school. She's all alone in the apartment coz Sana is in school having classes. 

She sighed when she remembered her last argument with her ex-girlfriend , It's been almost 2 weeks since they broke up and Mina has been feeling really down. She didn't really mean what she said but she can't just take it all back. Plus she was hurt!

 

+

 

Mina and Somi were having a dinner at their favorite restaurant when Somi's phone started ringing. Somi was ignoring it at first but the call won't stop it bothered Mina.

 

"You should just answer it." Mina said when she stopped eating "It's okay just answer it." 

"It's nothing important." Somi argued

 

Mina continued eating but the phone call won't just stop.

 

"Seriously just answer it." Mina was slightly annoyed "Maybe it's important." Somi rolled her eyes 

"Fine."

 

Somi walked away leaving Mina in the table. Mina just sighed as she continued eating.

 

"Sorry it was Jackson." Somi said when she got back.

 

With the mention of the guy's name Mina can't help but feel jealous.  Why is he calling her? When did they even start exchanging numbers?

 

"What does he want?" 

"Asking if we like to join them on celebrating Jin's birthday later." 

"Uhh." Mina hummed

 

When they were about to finish eating Somi suddenly asked Mina. "Can we go to Jin's birthday?"

 

Mina's blood rise when Somi asked that. She was never close to Jin nor Jackson or any of those boys from the Law department. It irked her that Somi wanted to hang with them than her own girlfriend.

 

"But I don't know Jin that much." Mina calmly answered "And I thought we'll watch a movie later?" Somi's face suddenly turned sour and Mina can't let that pass.

"Okay."

 

--

 

The ride home was awfully silent and it killed Mina. Sure she liked silent rides but not that kind of silent where you know that your girlfriend is mad at you because you didn't follow what she said. Somi was ignoring Mina ever since they left the restaurant.

 

"Hey are..you okay?" Mina asked as she reached for Somi's hand but the latter swat her away. It hurt Mina the way Somi acted. 

"Let's just go home." Somi answered coldly.

 

Mina didn't try to talk to her again.

 

--

 

When they got into Somi's apartment the younger girl immediately got out of the cab. Mina hurriedly ran after Somi.

 

"What's your problem?!" Mina snapped. "I don't know why you're acting this way when I'm the one supposed to be upset with your --" Mina sighed trying to keep her cool "With what you're doing." She breathed in and out to calm herself. "Somi please."

"I am just not on the mood okay?!!" Somi shouted "Just go home Mina!" She started walking away making Mina more frustrated 

"You're the one who has the guts to walk away from me?!" Mina shouted "I didn't do anything wrong! What do you want then?! Huh?!!! Go to that Jackson Wang! And what?! Flirt with each other while I watch there!" Somi stopped and walked back to Mina.

 

She slapped the older girl on the face. "How dare you say I am flirting with him?!" 

"Then what are you doing with him?!!! I am not stupid Somi! Why don't you just say it in my face and stop lying behind my back!" 

"You're ridiculous."

"I am?" Mina sarcastically laughed "Says the one who lies behind me just to be with that guy!" 

"That's it Mina! If you’re just going keep accusing me let's just end this!"

"Fine!"

"Oh you really want this! Fine! We're through!!!" Somi shoved Mina before walking away.

 

Mina was left there stunned with how the things turned out for her.

 

"!” She cursed inwardly then walked away from the apartment.

 

And that is how she ended up in the bar drinking every shots that was offered to her.

 

+

 

"Come on Sana just join us!" Momo whined when Sana refused to join them in their night out later. "Jeongyeon-ahhh! Sana doesn't want to go!" Momo pouted

 

Sana can't help but roll her eyes with her bestfriend's behavior. Momo is just too cute to be ignored.

 

"Sana-yah can you really resist this face?" Jeongyeon giggled as she cutely cupped Momo's face "Come on join us later." 

"I need to finish my home-w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter