Chapter 9

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IX.

 

**

 

Sana woke up earlier than usual because her phone had been ringing non-stop. It was the weekend for pete's sake why can't she have a peaceful sleep? She opened her phone and saw more than 5 missed calls from her cousin. She groaned but eventually got up the bed.

There's no use of staying in there because she already woke up. Sana looked at Mina's bed and the latter was still covered by the thick duvet. She decided not to wake her up.

 

--

 

"Yeah I'll go now I just need to clean up my room first!" Sana told her cousin on the other line. "Bye I'll call you later."

 

She already left some breakfast for Mina and a medicine for her hangover in case she needs some.

She walked towards Mina's bed so she can tell her that she'll just be out for a while.

 

"Mina?" She softly called "I'll just go out for a while are you okay here?"

Mina slowly slid her blanket down and looked at Sana's face. She gave Sana a small smile before nodding. "Ye..yeah." Her voice croaked 

"Hey?” Sana worriedly called. She put her palms on Mina's forehead and touched it. "Geez! You're burning!" She exclaimed "Mina are you sick?” 

"I..I'm okay..it's just..fe...ver." Mina  weakly replied "Ju..just go i..i'm fine"

 

Sana sighed. "I'll be really quick okay? I prepared you breakfast there!" She pointed at the small table "I'll get you your medicines."

Sana walked towards the first aid box and took out some meds she kept in case something like this happens.

She placed it on the table near Mina's bed and a glass of water. "I'll tell Dahyun to check up on you." 

"I..I'm fine Sana."

"Do you want me to call Somi?"

 

Sana thought that’ll be the best solution since Somi is the girlfriend anyways. She has the right to know and take care of Mina.

But with the mention of the name Mina just smiled weakly. Sana didn't press on the issue and decided to just let Dahyun check on her.

 

"I really need to go okay? Just rest and eat your medicine okay?" Mina cutely nods her head "Bye Mina." 

"B..bye."

 

--

 

Sana told Dahyun that Mina was sick and the younger friend said she'll check up on her. If only she could just stayed at home then she'll be the one to take care of her roommate.

 

"Sana unnie!" Sana turned back and saw her cousin walking towards her.

 

They decide to meet up on a cafe and Sana was waiting for 10 minutes now.

 

"Finally you arrived." Sana greeted pretending to be annoyed by her cousin's tardiness. "Late as ever."

"He-he-he I'm sorry!" She apologized as she sat down "I miss you unnie!" Her cousin cooed as she puckered her lips

"Yah! You're not cute." She playfully shoved her face "What's with the sudden call though?" Her cousin smirked "Yah Chou Tzuyu wipe that smirk off your face!" 

"We will move here next week! Me and oppa!" 

"Wahhh?!!! Really?!!" Sana excitedly asked "Oh my gosh!!!! Yes!"

 

Chou Tzuyu is Sana's younger cousin and also the closest to her. The latter is still on high school tho and she lives with her parents on the province.

 

--

 

Sana opened her phone and messaged Somi even though Mina didn't told her to she still decided to let Mina's girlfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter