Chapter 2

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II.

 

**

 

After a tiring day from school Mina decided to dropped by at Jihyo's place first.

Jihyo lives in a really spacious apartment that's why their clique loves hanging out in the latter's abode.

And add to that the fact that Jihyo's really a generous host.

 

When Mina got there it were just Dahyun and Jihyo playing the piano.

She greeted the two before slumping her body on the large sofa.

 

"Hey Myoui what happened to you last night?" Dahyun asked while still playing the piano. "Jeongyeon said you and Somi had a fight again?" 

"Mina you two have been arguing a lot these days." Jihyo added worried "What's the matter?"

 

Mina sighed then cracked her knuckles a sign that she's been really in stress.

Dahyun already stopped playing as she focused her attention to their red-haired friend.

 

"A friend of mine saw Somi hanging out with Jackson and his friends last week on a bar." Mina massaged her neck "It wasn't the first time they told me she's been hanging out with Jackson."

"Jackson Wang like Jackson of the Law department?" Jihyo asked to make sure "But isn't he dating Youngji?"

"I really don't know guys. I mean it's not that I don't trust Somi she's my girlfriend for pete's sake but .. She isn't telling me these things! I'll only find out later then she'll get mad at me saying that I was accusing her!" Dahyun frowned hearing this from Mina. She is Somi's bestfriend after all. "I don't wanna b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter