Chapter 14

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIV.

 

**

 

Few days later --

 

“Earth to Sana?!” Momo snapped her fingers infront of Sana’s face.

 

She had been talking since earlier but Sana seemed to have dozed off. It’s weird for her to see Sana dozing in the middle of the day especially when they are talking. It’s unusual of her friend.

 

“Huh?” Sana snapped out of her daydreaming she instantly looked at Momo. “What was that?”

“I was talking and explaining things since earlier and you weren’t listening to me!” Momo whined “What is wrong with you?”

“Sorry I was just thinking about something.” Sana apologized then sipped on her drink “What were you saying?”

 

Momo looked at Sana intently as if reading every part of her. Sana felt uncomfortable under Momo’s gaze she laughed awkwardly.

 

“Stop looking at me like that.” Sana said as she looked down on her plate

“Hey Sana tell me what’s wrong.” Momo’s voice was soft and assuring “You know I’ll always listen right?”

 

Sana fidgeted with her fingers then looked into Momo’s eyes. “I..uh..please don’t tell this to anyone!” Sana said as she moved closer to Momo

“Of course! You know you can trust me right?” Momo gave her a smile “What is it?”

 

Sana sighed nervously “We kissed.”

 

“You kissed who!? Oh my god! You have a boyfriend now?!” Momo smiled widely obviously very thrilled with Sana’s news “Oh my god! Who is it!”

“Momo don’t kill me.” Sana nervously said “It’s Mina.”

“Mina?” Momo laughed “WAIT! WHAT?” Momo looked at her with wide eyes

“I..i can explain!”

 

Momo looked around the cafeteria then back to Sana. “ Sana why Mina?!” Momo’s voice was surprised and panicky at the same time. “Are you guys dating?!!!”

“NO!” Sana shook her head “It’s…” she sighed “I don’t know it was just a kiss!”

 

“.”

“I know ed.”

 

+

 

“Sa..sana?” Mina softly called the other girl who was already lying on her bed.

 

She walked slowly until she reached Sana’s bed. She carefully look at the latter’s face and smiled.

 

“Mi..na.” Sana answered voice slightly shaking. “Ab..about earlier.”

“Shhhh.”

 

Mina suddenly held Sana’s face and caressed it softly. Sana didn’t know but she felt goosebumps with every touch Mina gave her even if it was just a simple on the cheek or subtle hand holding. The red haired girl’s gaze was so strong Sana felt herself being drowned by Mina’s brown orbs.

 

“About earlier.” Mina said as she played with Sana’s blankets “Sorry I uhm.. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I hope you’re not mad coz I..” Mina blabbed

“Mina look at me.” Sana finally answered but when the latter is still not looking at her she gently pulled Mina’s chin so she can take look at her face. “Hey.”

“I’m really sorry Sana-chan.. I I was stupid I wasn’t thinking I.. please– “ Sana didn’t let Mina finished her sentence when she closed the gap between their lips.

 

+

 

“What is really going on between you two?” Momo said while they were on the way to Jeongyeon’s room “I don’t feel good about this Sana!”

 

Sana just explained to Momo about her situation with Mina.

 

“I told you it’s just nothing!” Sana answered mindlessly “It’s just a kiss we won’t die if we kiss!”

“Just a kiss? Wow it’s not every day you kiss your roommate Sana! And just a kiss?!! It’s an intimate gesture you baka!” Momo warned “Oh my god! What if you—“

“STOP! NO! I don’t like her okay? I am straight Momo! This thing with Mina well I don’t know it was just a spur of the moment okay?”

“Seriously Sana?!”

“I promise you I won’t do anything stupid again! And besides I don’t like girls!”

“You better be!” Momo glared

 

--

 

Mina already finished bathing when Sana arrived. She smiled at the latter while drying her hair.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter