Chapter 7

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VII.

 

**

 

Sana just finished her Biology class when Dahyun called her mobile. The younger girl told her to pass by her apartment later when she got home. Dahyun didn't tell why but Sana thought her friend probably wanted to ask for her help with homework or something.

Sana is smart and she's also really a helpful friend to everyone.

 

"Bye Sana see you tomorrow." Sana's blockmates waved at her before they got out of their room. 

"Bye guys!"

 

Sana was walking alone because Momo said that she will accompany Jeongyeon to her meeting. Momo's the one who usually goes home with Sana because their schedules matched with each other.

 

So Sana got surprised when she saw Mina walking on the other side of the road. The latter was alone and seemed to be engulfed by her own thoughts.

Mina always had that chic aura that some people misunderstood her.

 

"Mina? Mina!" Sana called making Mina stopped in her tracks. She turned around to find Sana walking towards her. Sana smiled and waved a little. 

"I thought I heard something." Mina said "Turned out you were actually calling me."

"Sorry are you in a hurry?" Sana shyly asked

Mina smiled then shook her head she also removed her earphones out. "Nah class just finished. You're going home now?"

"Yeah. You?" Mina nods "You're alone tho why?"

"Uhm yeah Jihyo was absent so.. how about you?" Mina looked at her "Aren't you and Momo always going home together?" 

"Jeongyeon has a meeting and Momo said she'll accompany her." Mina suddenly laughed making Sana's attention turn to her. "Why?"

"But Jeongyeon's too old to be accompanied." Mina said "Momo surely is protective huh?" Sana giggled.

 

It was actually true that Momo is overprotective of her girlfriend, Sana remembered when Momo didn't allow Jeongyeon to attend a party because Momo couldn't go.

She can't blame the blonde though for Jeongyeon is such a charmer and quite a chick magnet. Jeongyeon had a reputation when she was still in high school it only changed when the latter met Momo. 

 

"Well I can't blame Momo coz Jeongyeon can be a charmer." 

"Hmm she surely is." Mina smirked

 

--

The two conversed a little more until they arrived at the university gate. They were actually getting more comfortable / closer with each other after  Mina’s arrival in the apartment and Sana really liked it. 

 

"Did you know that my professor gave us a surprise quiz earlier and I have not read my notes! I thought my paper would be blank and all." Mina shared.

 

She was trying her best not to laugh at her own story and Sana finds it really cute when the latter talks about herself. "And and my classmates also didn't know but --" Mina suddenly stopped when she saw something.

 

Mina's lips curved down when she saw it. Sana got curious so she also looked at Mina's direction, she got surprised when she saw Somi getting inside Mark's car who happened to be one of Jackson's friend. 


"I..is that Somi?" Sana asked slightly unsure and worried. She looked at Mina and the latter's expression was unreadable. 

"She told me she couldn't go home with me because she has an emergency." Mina said emotionless "So that's her emergency?!" the mocking in Mina's voice was evident.

 

She pulled her phone out and dialed someone. Sana couldn’t do anything she just looked at Mina. '

 

"Hello?" Mina greeted coldly "Where are you?" Mina raised a brow.

 

Sana couldn't hear a thing what the other line was saying b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter