Chapter 5

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V.

 

**

 

Sana opened the door and was surprised when she saw Somi on Mina’s bed.

YES they were on the bed together but NO they weren’t doing anything weird just Somi leaning on Mina’s chest. It looked like Mina was spooning Somi.

 

“Hey Sana.” Somi greeted casually giving Sana a smile.

“Uhh hey..guys.” she smiled back.

 

She walked towards her bed and put her bag down. She looked at the two and they were whispering to each other.

Somi was giggling as she played with Mina’s hands. It looked like they were the only people in that room.

 

“I..i’ll just change first.” Sana excused herself as she went inside the bathroom.

“Sure Sana.” It was Somi who answered.

 

--

 

When Sana got out of the bathroom Somi was already packing her things while Mina tugged at her shirt cutely.

Sana stared at Mina’s pouting face then their eyes met. Sana just smiled awkwardly.

 

Why are you even staring?

 

“Hey Sana I’ll be going now.” Somi said as she gets her bag “Baby you know I want to stay but my cousin is already there.” she leaned down to give Mina a quick kiss on the lips. “Bye.”

 

Sana walked slowly to her bed not looking at Mina or Somi’s retreating figure. She just heard the door closed indicating Somi was already gone.

 

“Hey.” Mina spoke so Sana had no choice but to look at the latter.

“Yeah?”

“I feel hungry, Somi and I are supposed to have dinner together but her stupid cousin just had to ruin it.” Mina annoyingly said “Would you like to grab one with me instead?”

 

Sana contemplated. Why is she contemplating anyway? It’s not like Mina is asking her on a date right?

 

Stupid brain.

 

“Uh dinner? Yes sure.”

“Great!”

 

Mina got up from her bed and put on her jacket. Sana felt like her was glued to the bed as she just watched Mina.

 

“Hey Sana?” Mina called snapping Sana out of her daydream. “You comin?”

“Yes uh sorry.” she quickly got up and followed Mina outside their room.

 

--

 

The duo went to the nearest restaurant from their apartment. Sana smiled to the crews when they got in. The crew and staffs knew her already since she have been going there a lot of times before.

 

"They're smiling at you." Mina commented once they sat down. "Quite popular huh?" She teased

"I've been here before..a lot of times actually." She answered

"Hey Sana welcome back." The crew in uniform said handing both Sana and Mina the menu "and you brought a friend with you Hi!" Mina looked up at the girl.

"Hi." She smiled subtly

 

"I'll have jajangmy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter