Chapter 8

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VIII.

 

**

 

It was already getting late and Sana was getting worried. She already had dinner (which she didn't finish by the way because she thought Mina will come home and would like to eat later with her) and she also finished all her homeworks and even did some advance reading for the next lessons but Mina is still not home.

Mina always went home early except when she has a date with Somi or she suddenly goes to Jihyo or her block-mate’s house for review or whatever shenanigans but she'll usually leave a message to Sana so the latter can lock / unlock the door.

She looked at the clock 11:20 PM sighing she opened her phone but she still has 0 messages from the younger girl. Her mind keeps telling her that's she's probably with Somi or with other's but she can't stop worrying.

 

But Mina was okay earlier we even went to school together.

 

+

 

“It that our buildings are so far away from each other.” Mina commented while they were walking towards Sana’s class

“Yours is too far.” Sana giggled

“I know.” Mina shook her head “And I hate it! I always tend to be late because my department is too far.” The younger pouted making Sana giggled even more.

“Then I would always wake you up early so you won’t be late anymore.” She proudly said “You can be like me! I don’t have any records of being tardy.”

“Hmmmm.” Mina smirked “Let’s see about that!”

 

The two laughed some more until they reached Sana’s building. Mina cutely ruffled Sana’s hair making Sana pout. “YAH! My hair!”

“HEHEHE have a nice day ahead Sana-chan!” Mina cutely shouted as she ran away from the still pouting Sana.

“YAH MINA!!!”

“Wait for me at home! Let’s eat ramyeon aye?!” Mina even waved and did the eating sign.

 

Sana’s pout soon turned to a smile. “Goodbye baka Mina.” She watched until Mina’s figure was nowhere to be seen.

 

+

 

Sana decided to call their friends asking where Mina could be. She first called Momo but the blonde didn't know.

 

"We didn't see each other at school?!! I was with Jeongyeon the whole day. Did you try calling Dahyun?"

 

So Sana didn't call Jeongyeon for she was with Momo and she probably didn't know where Mina could also be.

 

The next one she called was Dahyun but Dahyun said she had no idea where Mina could be.

Nayeon didn't know too because she did her duty as a student aide at the library the whole day and Nayeon told her Mina didn't go there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter