Chapter 29

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: so i accidentally uploaded this first because stupid i cri. anyways to those who already read it sorry no update hahaha.

 

XXIX.

 

**

 

U-day D2

 

Chaeyoung just finished her classes when she receives a message from Tzuyu. She excitedly opens her phone and reads it silently to herself.

 

Tzuyoda:

 

Hey Chaengie guess who’s waiting outside your school gate?

 

Chaeyoung was really surprised she instantly jogs outside school. “Damn is she for real?” She looks around the area searching for Tzuyu. She was about to type a reply when someone puts a block on her eyesight. “Wahhh who is this?”

“Guess who?!” the sing song voice told

“Oh gosh Tzuyu!” Chaeyoung hears a laugh before Tzuyu releases her hands. “You surprised me!”

“Yeah I heard from my cousin that it’s their U-day right now so I thought it’ll be cool to visit her and you.” Tzuyu grins widely making Chaeyoung smile a tad bit wider.

“Yeah I heard from Jihyo unnie too. Wanna go visit them?” Tzuyu nods her head “Alright come on.” Chaeyoung holds Tzuyu’s hand and takes her with her.

 

--

 

Mina received a couple of messages from her ex-girlfriend while Sana was taking a bath. Mina pondered whether she’s going to respond or not, after a while of thinking she hastily types a reply.

 

Mina:

 

Ok.

 

“Hey I’m done already.” Sana says while brushing her hair. Mina keeps her phone back to her pocket and smiles at Sana.

“Uhm yeah sure okay.” Sana only nods then proceeds on fixing her things. “Sana I.. I can’t come with you to school today.” Mina states “Something urgent came up but I’ll meet you at lunch together with the gang.”  

“Oh okay then.” Sana wasn’t disappointed but she was curious on what could Mina’s agenda for today be.

 

--

 

“Hey Tzuyu I’ll just buy us some ice cream I’ll be back okay?” Chaeyoung said as she walks ahead of her tall friend.

“Okay Chaengie you know what my favorite is right?”

“Chocolate as always tol!” Tzuyu could only laugh

 

Tzuyu went to the nearby bench and sat first. She and Chaeyoung decided to surprise visit Jihyo and Sana but then Chaeyoung decided to stop by the nearby grocery for ice cream.

 

--

 

T Z U Y U

 

 I sent a message to Sana unnie asking where she is right now. I also opened my bag to check the gift I bought for Chaeyoung. I smiled just by thinking on how will Chaeyoung react to this. “I hope she’ll like it.”

 

I look around the area and noticed that a lot of students were going in and out of the school. I was hoping to see Sana unnie or Chaeyoung’s cousin in sight but to no avail I didn’t. A really pretty girl in white walk past by me, she seemed so focus on her phone that she almost trip on a pebble.

I didn’t know why but I watched her until she stops and meets with someone. The girl she was meeting is wearing a cap and a baseball jersey.

 

“Hey hey Tzuyu!” I hear Chaeyoung call so I immediately turn my head back. She was smiling ear to ear as she walks towards me with two cups of ice cream in hand. “Here tol!” she hands me the chocolate flavored one

“Thank you so much Chaengie.” I cooed as I ate some “Hmmphh this tastes really good.” She nods her head in agreement

 

“Uh hey Chaeng?” she looks at me smiling with some chocolate stains on the side of her lips. “Why are you such a messy eater?!” I laugh as I pulled my hanky out my pocket

“Why?”

“Come here..” I pulled her face closer and wipe the stain clean “You’re such a kid you know that.”

“Hmmphh.”

“Hey this one’s for you.” I opened my bag and pulled out something “I made that especially for you.” I grin as I watched her face turned surprise to delighted. She is so cute like that.

“Wahh Tzuyu! Really?! Thank you! Can I open it now?”

“Sure.”

 

I watch as she tears the package of the little box I gave her. She looks excited making me as much as excited as her. “Tzuyu!” she squeals then hugs me tightly “This is so cute! Thank you so much!”

“Did you like it?”

“Of course! I love it!” she wears the beanie “Does it look good on me?”

“You always look good.” I said smiling

“Ahhh you.” she shakes her head “Come on let’s get to Jihyo unnie she said she’s treating us lunch.”

 

--

 

S A N A

 

It was already lunch time when I met up with them, I also got a message from Tzuyu asking me where I am right now.

 

“Hey Sana!” I turn around and saw Mina walking towards me while holding a big cup of slushie in her hand.

“Oh Hi Mina.” I greeted back “Where have you been?”

“Uh I just went with Jisoo uh I don’t know if you met her already but yeah.”

“Ah alright.” I just nod my head

“Can I sit here?” she asks cutely but she’s already on her way on seating beside me.

“Silly why do you need to ask?” I laugh at her. She smiles at me then we heard her phone ring. She looked at me apologetically then excuses herself.

“Sorry.”

 

I just nod then just in time she gets up I saw some people entering the cafeteria. It was Jihyo and Chaeyoung her little cousin. I waved at them but then another person trails at Chaeyoung’s back and it was none other than my cousin Tzuyu.

 

“Unnie!” they walked towards me and hugs me really tight. “Sana unnie I miss you.” she whispers

“Awww Tzuyu-ah I miss you too.”

 

“Oh hey guys what did we miss?!” we heard Jeongyeon shouted when she entered with Momo “Oh Chaengie! My no-jam bro!”

“Hi Jeongyeon-ah! Momo-rin this is my cousin Tzuyu.” I patted Tzuyu’s back while they smiled at Tzuyu

“Hello.” Tzuyu bows at them

“Oh Sana-yah your cousin is really pretty! And so tall!” Momo gushed as she looks at Tzuyu

“Ahhh unnie thank you.” Tzuyu bows while blushing

 

We all sat waiting for Nayeon and Dahyun to come. They also gave their orders to the waiter, I was also looking out for Mina since she hasn’t come back when she excused herself earlier.

 

“Where is Mina tho?” Jeongyeon asked

“Who is Mina?” Tzuyu whispered in my ear “And who are the two we’re still waiting?”

“Mina’s our friend.”

 

“Hey guys sorry uhh what did I miss?” just in time Mina came back and sat down in front of us

“Oh hey uhh?” Mina looks at Tzuyu and smiles

“I’m Tzuyu.” Tzuyu extends her hand for Mina to take

“Hi I’m Mina nice to meet you!”

“She’s Sana’s cousin unnie!” Chaeyoung said then pulls Mina to sit beside her “And she’s my friend.”

“Oh hey that’s cool.” Mina looks at me “I heard some things about you from Sana.”

“I hope they’re all good things unnie.” Tzuyu jokes

“Of course!” Sana playfully puts her hand around Tzuyu’s neck

 

--

 

“See you all later at the campus tonight!” Mina waves at their other friends. She then looks at Sana and her cousin Tzuyu. “So uhhmm you two got any plans?”

“Actually unnie me and Chaeyoung made plans before and I..” Tzuyu grins while shaking her head

“Oh Chaeyoung? ahh that kid.. so you must be her friend? That she always visits.” Mina chuckles when she emphasizes the word friend

“I think so unnie.” Tzuyu shyly nods

“It’s okay Tzuyu-ah we’ll see you later at the campus.” Sana pats Tzuyu’s shoulder “Be safe okay? and have fun!”

“Yeah you too unnie!”

 

Mina and Sana watch as Tzuyu jogs around the corner to meet up with Chaeyoung. Mina smiles widely then turns to Sana. “So any plans before meeting up with them?”

“Can we just go home and rest? I’m kinda tired with all the runnings back and forth I did for today.” Mina pulls Sana closer hugging her sideways

“Okay yeah cool

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter