Chapter 31

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXI.

 

**

 

After a week of hell (aka EXAMINATIONS week) Jeongyeon invited her group of friends for a short vacation out of town. Their exams had been really crazy that's why they decided to take some time off.

 

--

 

It's the weekend and Jeong is waiting for her girlfriend to finish so they can already go and pick the others up. Jeongyeon checks their luggage one last time before calling for Momo again.

 

"Momorin hurry up! They're already waiting for us." She said knocking on the bathroom. "I'll put our things on the car okay? I'll wait outside."

"Okay! I'll be out in a bit." Momo answered

 

When Jeongyeon finished loading their stuffs she called Jihyo and the others telling that they should prepare. Jihyo's already at Dahyun's apartment also waiting for them to arrive.

It wasn't long when Momo got out of the room carrying her bag. She cutely smiles at Jeongyeon.

 

"Come on?" Momo asked

"Yeah they're waiting already." Jeongyeon smiled back opening the door for her girlfriend. "Hey you look so pretty with that dress." She compliments  

"Well you don't look bad yourself Yoo." She kissed Jeongyeon's cheek affectionately

 

--

 

J I H Y O

 

We arrived at the beach house after lunch. We had a lot of stopovers at groceries and gasoline stations. It's really hard when you have immature kids at your back. We were welcomed by Jeongyeon’s aunt who takes care of the house. She gave us the keys and even told us to just call her if we have any problems. We thanked her before she left.

 

“So there are 4 rooms here…” I started as I fumble with each keys “Okay so I guess it’s by two’s judging with our numbers.” I look at Jeongyeon and give her the 1st key “Okay for the two of you! Don’t make it too loud okay?” I wink earning a loud laugh from the others and a groan from the couple

“Pabo-yah!” Jeongyeon glared at me

“So Dahyun and Nayeon for the 2nd room.” I give them the key “Nayeon please keep it to yourself.” I jokingly remind

“Shut up Jihyo-ah! You’re such a ert you know that!”

“Mina and Sana will a share a room so you get the last one.” Jeongyeon chimes so I look at Mina and Sana.

“You two will share?”

 

I ask just to make sure even if I know they’d still choose each other to be roommates. I noticed that these two have gotten really close and I think that is good. I’m just noticing that lately they’ve been quite inseparable and quite touchy with each other. I don’t want to put malice since Mina hasn’t said to me anything yet so I ignored it.

 

“Yeah it’s cool.” Mina answers while smiling

“Okay then it’s settled!” Jeongyeon happily chirps “Can we take a rest first? I’m really tired with the driving.”

“That is a great idea Jeong! Let’s sleep first!” Mina agreed. Well knowing Mina bed is the second love of her life so I wasn’t even surprised that she agreed with Jeongyeon.

“Okay we’ll rest first then see each other later. We can cook and have dinner outside.” I said before dismissing

 

--

 

It was Jihyo who woke up first and roamed around the villa first. The location was great the beach is just in front of the villa, there aren’t too many people making it really peaceful and quiet. When Jihyo finished roaming around she went back to see Jeongyeon drinking at the porch.

 

“Hey Jihyo-ah.” The short-haired girl greets as she places her glass down. “Where have you been?” Jihyo takes the seat beside Jeongyeon and smiles at her

“Just looking around.” She leans back “It’s so beautiful here.”

“I know right and it’s really relaxing.”   

 

The two stayed silent just enjoying the relaxing atmosphere between them. Jeongyeon turn to Jihyo and watches her as she closes her eyes enjoying the moment.

 

“Where’s Momo?” Jihyo asks eyes still close.

“Still sleeping.” Jeongyeon answered then turned her gaze in front of the view.

“You tire her that much?”

“You know you’re really getting y.” Jeongyeon shook her head “She haven’t got a good sleep since last week because finals.”

“Hmmm me too.”

 

“Mina I told you to delete that! Ugh! How dare you take pictures when I’m sleeping!”

 

Both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter