Chapter 13

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIII.

 

**

 

Almost 2 weeks later

 

Mina had been really not herself lately. She ditches her class and often goes home late (or early in the morning). It made Sana worried but she didn't want to pry on Mina's doings so she kept mum about it. She thought that maybe it's still her way of coping with things up. Their other friends are worried as well but they can't do anything to stop Mina.

 

--

 

"Mina?" Sana called one morning when she was about to go to school.

Mina glanced at her and raised a brow "Hm?"

"I prepared some breakfast." Sana smiled "I noticed you've been skipping meals lately." Sana's voice was soft yet sad at the same time.

 

"We're all getting worried." She added making Mina finally sat up on her bed.

 

Sana looked at the latter it’s obvious she got thinner and the bags under her eyes are much visible now. She looks paler too.

 

"I'm fine Sana." Mina assured smiling at her.

 

It wasn't like her usual smile. This one looked force. Sana doesn’t admit but she misses Mina's genuine smiles.

 

"Mina please?"

 

They looked at each other for a while until Mjna broke off the eye contact.

 

"Fine I'll eat."

 

Sana watched as Mina ate her food silently. Sana didn’t want to see her friend suffer like this anymore. She’s really worried for the latter since she always neglect herself.

 

“Mina?”

“Hmmm?” Mina looked at her

“Don’t you want to talk to Somi and sort things out?” Sana asked carefully not wanting to make things awkward between her and the red haired girl.

 

“Talk things out?” Mina laughed sarcastically “I don’t think she still wants to talk to me.” she shook her head “She’s happy with the Wang dude I don’t care.” Mina dismissed as she put her spoon down

“But Mina?”

“Let’s not talk about her anymore.” Mina said as she got up “I’m already finished.”

 

Sana didn’t answer anymore as she only watched Mina get out of their room.

 

--

 

"Myoui you've gotten really pale!!!! And thin too!" Dahyun exclaimed when she saw Mina.

 

It was Jihyo's younger cousin's birthday and everyone in the clique was invited. Sana forced Mina to come with her since she doesn't want Mina to be alone at their apartment and be emo again. She also didn’t try to talk about Somi with the latter.

 

"Yah! As if we don't see each other at home!" Mina laughed

“But I rarely see you!” Dahyun whined like a kid

“Sorry Kim!” Mina winked “I’ll make it up to you!”

 

"Hey where's Jihyo? And her midget cousin?" Jeongyeon asked suddenly "And when are we starting this party? I'm starving already."

 

"Guyssss!!!" A loud voice hollered from upstairs making everyone look up.

 

Jihyo was there with her cousin. She waved at her friends and dragged her cousin down with her.

 

"Hey Chaeng happy birthday buddy!" Mina greeted the short h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter