Chapter 19

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIV.

 

**

 

Their class just ended when Mina received an invitation from Jeongyeon that the Bio students were looking for a team to play with. Mina didn't like it at first but then she heard that Hanbin was playing she decided to agree and join.

 

It's not like she's going to show off but she kinds of want to see if the guy is good at it. Mina's not the captain for nothing.

 

--

 

"Woah look who we got here!" Dahyun exclaimed excitedly when Mina arrived.

"I knew she'd join us!" Jeongyeon added putting her arms around Mina's shoulder "Hey! Tae! Mina's here! We'll join!"

 

The Tae guy nodded at Jeongyeon and gave her the thumbs up. Mina looked around and saw no one from their friends present. She nudged Jeongyeon on the chest.

 

"No cheerleaders today?" She playfully asked "Not even for you Kim?"

"I told Nayeon but she still has classes. Maybe Jihyo would watch later." Dahyun answered as she tied her shoe laces "Where's yours Yoo?"

 

Mina laughed at Jeongyeon then shook her head. It's been almost a week since their misunderstanding and Momo still hasn't forgive Jeongyeon. "Oh Momo's mad at Jeongyeon Kim!"

"Shut up!"

 

--

 

Jihyo invited Sana and Momo to watch the game. Momo at first refused to watch since she doesn't want to see Jeongyeon. She's still sulking about the issue and Jeongyeon hadn't done anything to make it up to her.

 

"Jeongyeon told me about your little misunderstanding Momorin." Jihyo said while the three of them were walking. "You two still hadn't made up yet?"

"Yah! Momo aren't you taking this a little too far? Jeongyeon did nothing right?"

"I know!" Momo pouted "But can you blame me? I was just jealous!"

"Don't you trust Jeongyeon? And Nayeon?" Momo sighed before looking at her friends

"It's just weird to see your girlfriend hugging her ex and I was drunk okay? I'm sorry."

"Hey it's alright just don't let a small issue ruin everything okay? Besides its been about 3 years already." Jihyo added patting Momo at her back

"Yeah I know."

 

--

 

"Wah! Jeongyeonnie look!" Dahyun tugged Jeongyeon's arm "They're here!"

 

Both Mina and Jeongyeon looked at Dahyun's direction and saw the three walking towards the field. Jeongyeon smiled when she saw her girlfriend she immediately walked towards the latter to greet her.

 

"Hey Momoring." Jeongyeon cooed

"Hmmph hey."

 

--

 

Sana walked towards Mina and gave her a smile when she reached the latter. "Hey.."

"Uh hi?" Mina greeted back shyly

 

"Sana!?!!" A voice yelled making all of them turn their heads back. It was no other than Hanbin jogging towards them with a big small on his face.

 

Mina scowled when the guy arrived. "Hey Sana! Hi Mi..na?"

"Hey." Mina coldly greeted "Excuse me I'll just do something first." Mina excused herself leaving the two.

 

She walked back towards her friends. Jeongyeon noticed Mina's change of mood she asked her what happened. It's kinda new for Jeongyeon to see Mina's tantrums or mood swings again.

 

"You okay?" Jeongyeon asked

"Yeah.. When will the game start?"

 

--

 

Mina was playing really hard against everybody. She was literally the team's scoring machine! She a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter