Chapter 4

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV

 

**

 

"So how was Mina as a roommate?" Momo asked curiously.

 

She and Mina were hanging out on the library to kill some time off.

Momo is actually waiting for Jeongyeon to pick her up so they could go home together while Sana? Well she is their 3rd wheel.

 

"She's.." Sana paused as she thought for the best word to describe Mina "just different?”

 

Momo laughed earning an eerie look from the librarian and glares from the other students in the library.

 

"Sorry!" Momo apologized quietly. She looked at her bestfriend once again and giggled "Different? How? I mean? Mina? I always thought she was cool."

 

Sana rubbed her chin before pouting.

 

It's only been a week since she started rooming with Mina but she duly noted about the latter’s habit.

 

 

+

 

Mina likes to read.

 

Sana was amused at how fast the younger girl can finish a book or a novel or whatever she was reading. It was their first night together when Sana saw her reading a Tolstoy book.

 

--

 

"Good Morning." Sana greeted Mina who just woke up from her sleep. Sana already finished bathing and was ready to go to school in a bit. 

"Hmm morning." Mina greeted back with her eyes still half closed. She picked the book from her nightstand and placed it on a box."You already going?" 

 

 

It made Sana curious."Uhm yeah in a bit hey why are you putting your book there? Did you find it boring?" Mina looked at her. "I saw you reading that last night before I went to sleep."

"Uh this?" Mina picked the book up then shook her head "I actually finished it."

 

Sana's eyes widen.

 

What a nerd.

 

--

 

She loves ketchup.

 

Sana found it weird that the red-haired girl is actually addicted to ketchup.

Sana wasn't a fan of such thing it actually grossed her.

But Mina? Mina loves them to death.

 

"Hey Mina I cooked some eggs and a toast let's have some breakfast." Sana said when she entered their room. Sana had always prepared her own breakfast.

"Wow eggs really!? Thanks Sana!" Mina excitedly joined her in the table. She looked at the food but frowned after.

Sana noticed it. "Why what's the matter?" She asked worriedly "Don't you like them?"

"I..I don't eat them without ketchup." Mina shyly said 

"Oh." 

"Do you have any ketchup there? I forgot to buy." Mina was actually sad

 

Sana doesn't use ketc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter