Chapter 10

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

X.

 

**

 

When Mina woke up she immediately looked at Sana's bed but the latter was nowhere to be found. Mina had gotten better after Sana took care of her and she was really thankful at the latter.

She decided to wash herself up first in the bathroom. When she got out she was surprised to see Sana already preparing their small table with breakfast.

 

"Good Morning." Sana greeted with a smile on her face. "Are you feeling better now?" 

"Yeah yea I am." Mina smiled unable to move from her spot.

 

She didn't expect Sana to prepare something for her. The latter slept really late last night because she had to check Mina's temperature from time to time. 

 

"Come on Mina let's eat breakfast first." Mina finally moved and walked towards the table "I really am not good with cooking so I am already apologizing if it tastes bland." Sana shyly said. "Oh I forgot your ketchup." Sana stood up then grabbed the bottle from their cabinet. Mina smiled at Sana's gesture.

 

The two started eating the food Sana prepared. Mina was really happy because of Sana's thoughtfulness she wasn't able to hide the smile on her face.

 

"It's really good Sana." Mina praised

"Th..thanks."

 

They continued eating with occasional eye contacts but no proper conversation. It wasn't awkward tho but silent.

 

"Sana?" Mina softly called when she finished eating. She looked at the latter and smiled. "I..i just wanna thank you for what you did for me last night." Mina scratched her nape "Th..thank you so much."

"You’re welcome." Sana answered not able to stand the eye contact with Mina.

"And..uh." Mina was stuttering "Me and Somi broke up." Sana looked at her surprised with the sudden revelation "I..it just happened." Mina frowned

"Wha..what?" 

 

Mina told Sana everything and that's when Sana realized Mina's drunken state that night. She felt sad though because she knows that the latter isn't feeling really good right now.

 

--

 

Sana stayed silent since she didn't know what to say. She had never experienced being in a relationship. She opened but closed it instantly.

 

"But I'm fine." Mina assured her.

 

 Sana knew that behind that smile was a broken heart.

 

"Mina I'm here for you." Sana said with a weak smile

 

It was cliche but that's all she can do for the latter right? Be there for her.

 

"If you need anything don't hesitate to talk to me."

Mina cutely ruffled her hair. "Thank you Sana-chan!" 

 

--

 

Nayeon just finished talking to someone when Dahyun and Jihyo approached her. Dahyun put her arms around her waist then greeted her.

 

"Hey babe." Dahyun said 

"Hi Nayeonnie!" Jihyo also greeted. She gave them a small smile before ushering them to sit down on the bench.

The two were clueless but still followed the older girl. "Hmmm what's wrong?" Dahyun asked her girlfriend.

Nayeon looked at her then to Jihyo she sighed before speaking.

"Somi and Mina broke up." Jihyo's eyes widened while Dahyun's mouth hanged opened. "A friend of mine saw them last night on the restaurant arguing." 

"Bu..but?!"

"They broke up like broke up? Really broke up?!" Jihyo made sure 

"I still don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter