Chapter 33

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXIII.

 

**

 

Mina and Somi just arrived home after they finished their date. Somi noticed that the lights on her apartment are on. She looked at her girlfriend then held her arms tighter.

 

“What’s the matter?” Mina asked worriedly

“My lights are on I don’t remember switching them.” The two walked slowly until they reach the door.

 

Before Mina could even unlock the door it already opened revealing a tall guy looking sternly at them. Mina gulped in nervousness knowing that it was Somi’s father. The hold on her hand let go when Somi saw the guy.

 

“Jeon Somi.” The guy’s voice was cold. Mina could feel the skin on her neck rose up.

“Dad! I didn’t know you’d be home.”

“Mr. Jeon.” Mina bowed “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Get inside Somi! And you!” he pointed at Mina “We’ll talk!”

 

“Dad no Mina.. she should go.” Somi protested but Mr. Jeon didn’t listen to his daughter

“Get inside Somi I’m not going to repeat it.”

 

Somi looked at Mina apologetically but Mina just gave her a small smile. She walked inside her apartment with Mr. Jeon closing the door after. He then looked at Mina with the coldest expression.

 

“Mr. Jeon..”

“I thought Somi listened to me when I told her to break up with you.” he started gritting his teeth “But you’re still here!”

“Mr. Jeon I..I am serious with Somi. I love her.” Mina answered trying to keep everything together. Even though she’s scared she still gathered all her courage to give a word to the man.

“Stay away from my daughter!” He spat “Stay away from Somi! You’re a bad influence to her!” Mr. Jeon was fuming mad

“Sir I can’t do that.” Mina felt a slap on her face her eyes widen in shock. She felt the stinging pain on her cheek.

“Maybe that’ll wake you up from this stupid dream of getting together with my daughter. Stay away from Somi this is the last time I’m saying this to you.” and with that Mr. Jeon walked inside banging the door on Mina’s face.

 

She softly caressed her cheek that was slapped. There was pain but it can’t be compared to the pain his words caused to Mina’s heart.

 

//

 

Mina woke up really late because she wasn’t able to have a good night sleep. She kept thinking about the things Somi told her. She’s still confused but she thinks she won’t be ready yet to hear a word from the latter again.

Sana was nowhere in sight but Mina noticed that there was a food left on her study table. She walks towards it and saw the note that was placed beside it.

 

Sorry I had to go to school without telling you.

I don’t want to wake you up earlier but here I prepared you breakfast.

:-)

-Sana

 

A smile formed on Mina’s face after reading it. She placed the note down and checked the food.

 

--

 

M I N A

 

When I got into school I messaged Jisoo to have lunch together. She said yes and asked if she could bring our other friends with her. I will let Sana meet them since they are also my friends too.

After finishing my last class for the morning I immediately went to pick Sana. I saw some of her classmates and they even smiled at me. I think they’re starting to notice that I am Sana’s friend. She was talking to her professor when I arrived I saw Hanbin at the back too. I shift my attention back to Sana and when she finished talking she turns around and saw me.

 

“Hey!” she waves at me with a smile on her face. “Bye guys!” she said to her classmates before walking towards me

“Hi there.” I greeted her “Uhmm so lunch?”

“Yeah sure.”

 

We started walking side by side and I can really see some people staring at us weirdly. I tried to keep my cool and walk as coolly as I can. She turns her head slightly so she could look at me.

 

“Did you eat the breakfast I prepared for you?” she asks cutely

“Yeah I did thanks for that.” I felt my phone vibrate so I fished it out of my pocket. Jisoo messaged me on where they are right now. “Uh Sana actually I invited Jisoo and some other friends to have lunch with us.” Her smile never falters instead she nods her head

“That’s cool where are they now?”

 

--

 

S A N A

 

So Mina and I went to the mall to have lunch with her friends. I haven’t met them before so I’m actually kinda nervous if they’d like me. Mina told me they are really nice and funny people.

 

“Oh there they are!” Mina pointed at the table where 2 females and 1 guy are seating. She held my wrist and started walking closer towards them. “Jisoo-ah!”

“Hey Mina!” the girl greeted back “Come on you two sit down!”

 

Mina let me sat first then she also sat down beside me. I looked at the 3 in front of me. I think I saw them on school once or twice.

 

“Jisoo-ah, Kei, Jihun-ah this is Sana.” Mina introduced me to them I smiled then extends my arm to each one of them

“Hello I’m Sana.” They all smiled at me as we did handshakes

“It’s really nice to meet you Sana-yah.” Jisoo said

“Likewise.” I answered

 

After our short introduction we ordered our food and while we were waiting for it they had this bet on the girl seated at the other table. It was Jihun who they dared I was just watching them on how they on being such a chicke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter