Chapter 23

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXIII.

 

**

 

Sana was smiling ear to ear as she recalled the happening from Jeongyeon's birthday. Almost a week had passed since the incident and Sana had been thinking thoroughly about it. Momo who happened to notice Sana's weird behavior nudged her on the side. She's really getting creep out by Sana's actions.

 

"Yah! Sana tell me why are you smiling like your some kind of idiot?!" Momo said eye-ing her friend "You’re like a creep seriously."

"Wae?!"

"Stop smiling like that...it gives me creeps!"

 

Sana pouted but then she felt her phone vibrate she immediately fished the gadget from her purse. Momo only watched as her friend opened her phone and then after reading the message Sana's smile grew wider. It made the blonde curious.

 

"Who's that?" Momo asked slightly peeking at Sana's phone

 

"Huh? Oh it's Mina." Sana answered not looking at Momo

"Minatozaki Sana." Momo called seriously. Sana stopped what she was doing she looked at Momo. "You have something to tell me."

"Momorin..."

"Let's not talk here come on let's go." Momo said getting up. Sana had no other choice but to follow her bestfriend.

 

--

 

“We don’t have all day Minatozaki.” Momo spoke seriously when she and Sana arrived at the abandoned rooftop building. Sana stayed quiet making Momo sigh. She looked at her friend and pulled her closer to her. “Okay I’m calm I will listen.” Momo smiled

 

Sana looked apologetically at Momo then sighed. “I am sorry if I broke my promise to you Momorin. I just didn’t know it would be like this.”

“What happened Sana?”

“I..I think I like Mina.” Sana hanged her down after admitting her feelings for Mina. “But she’s too confusing! I don’t know what to do with her.”

“Sana-yah.”

“I kissed her and she kisses me back but what are we? I don’t even know what she feels for me!? Or does she even have feelings for me? What about her ex? She doesn’t even want to talk about her.”

 

Momo sighed loudly and pulled Sana in her embrace. It’s all a surprise for her that her bestfriend is actually talking about something like this now.

 

“You like her…” she patted Sana’s back “Oh gosh I didn’t thought it’d actually come to this.”

“I don’t either.” Sana mumbled

“But you did.”

“I’m sorry Momorin.” Sana looked at Momo with sad eyes “I promised I didn’t really wanted this.”

“It’s okay Sana-yah it’s okay.”

“What should I do? I’m afraid Momorin! I need to stop this right? I need to stop my feelings for Mina!”

 

Momo thought for a while since she’s not really sure what to tell Sana. It was so sudden for all of this. She warned Sana but she also can’t blame her bestfriend for falling for Mina.

 

“Hey hey it’ll be okay Sana! Stop worrying too much.” Momo smiled “But you might want to tell Mina about your feelings soon.”

“I don’t know about that Momorin.” Sana sighed making Momo frown “It’s too complicated right now. She’s thinking about a lot of things I don’t want to burden her.”

“Hey don’t worry it’ll be okay.”

 

--

 

“Hey Sue have you seen Jeongyeon?” Mina asked her classmate who happened to be part of the SG. The latter shook her head “Okay then thanks!”

“Try the office maybe she’s there.”

“Thanks a bunch!” Mina said as she waved.

 

Mina called Sana first as she made her way to the SG office but the latter wasn’t answering her phone. It made Mina curious on what could Sana be doing but she decided to just ask her friend later. When she arrived at the office Jeongyeon wasn’t there too.

 

“Jeongyeon left early with her girlfriend.” One of the students said to Mina.

“Oh okay I guess I’ll go ahead. Thanks!”

 

--

 

“Where are you?” Mina asked on the phone “I called you earlier and you weren’t answering your phone.”

“Sorry I forgot my phone on my bag.” Mina only hummed in response “Why’d you call anyways?”

“I told you we’re going home together right? Where are you?” Mina’s voice was whiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter