Chapter 12

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XII.

 

**

 

Sana was already awake when she heard a knock on their door. She didn't really got a good night sleep one because Mina kept throwing up and mumbling words making sleep impossible for Sana and second she was thinking of something. Or someone

She slowly made her way to the door careful enough not to wake the sleeping girl on the bed. When Sana opened it was Nayeon smiling at her while holding two paper bags in her hand.

 

"Hey Sana." Nayeon greeted then slightly peeked inside the room "Is Mina awake already?"

"No she's still sleeping." Sana turned around to look at the sleeping Mina. "With what she drink last night I wouldn't be surprised if she wakes up tomorrow." She joked

"I know right." Nayeon chuckled "Anyways I bought this for you and Mina." She gave the other bag to Sana "This one's for Dahyun."

"Wow thanks Nayeonnie."

"No worries anyways I'll go now Dahyun might be awake and already looking for me." Nayeon walked away "Bye!"

"Thanks again!"

 

Sana walked back inside putting the bag on the table.

 

"Sa..na?" She turned around to find Mina holding her head "Uhhh my head hurts do we have any aspirin or panadol?"

 

“Uh..” Sana stuttered when Mina looked at her. “Yes!”

 

She clumsily took the meds out toppling some of the stuffs on the cabinet.

 

Stupid, clumsy Sana!

 

"A..are you okay?" Mina worriedly asked

"Huh? Ye..yeah!" Sana answered as she handed Mina the meds.

 

She was looking elsewhere as she handed it to the red-haired girl. Mina’s too dizzy to notice Sana’s discomfort.

 

"But I haven't eaten yet." Mina whined. "Is it okay if I drink that already?"

 

Sana mentally facepalmed herself. Why the hell is she being so nervous right now?!

 

"Sorry! Let's eat first! Here Nayeon brought this." She walked towards the table and started preparing their food.

 

"Hey about last night?" Mina started making Sana froze.

 

Images of last night flashback on Sana’s mind.

 

NO. NO!

 

+

 

“Sana?” Mina groggily asked when Sana helped her on the bed. She was too drunk to open her eyes she only called for Sana.

“I’m here.” Sana answered as she wiped the sweats off Mina’s face “Are you okay?”

 

Mina slowly opened her eyes and stared into Sana’s. Sana didn’t know why but she suddenly felt nervous under Mina’s gaze.

 

“You’re really beautiful.” Mina mumbled “I wish I’d met you sooner.”

 

Sana was surprised with what Mina said but it also made her uncomfortable especially with the way Mina was looking at her.

 

“Uhh.” She stuttered

 

She was about to stand up when Mina pulled her arms making her fall on the bed.

 

“Mi..mina?”

“Stay.”

 

Mina commanded as she slowly leaned closer making Sana froze on her spot. She wanted to get up but her body is neglecting her. Mina didn’t break the eye contact as she leaned in closer to Sana’s face.

 

The next thing Sana knew was Mina’s lip touching hers. Sana instantly closed her eyes when the contact came. It was short but Sana felt her heartbeat gone erratic. It was her first kiss.

 

HER FIRST FREAKING KISS! And her drunk roommate just stole it!

 

She touched her lips when they pulled apart from each other. Mina smiled at her before closing her eyes.

 

“Goo..d..night.”

 

+

 

"Wh..what?"

 

"Did I trouble you?" Mina asked as she sat down. She looked at Sana intently. “I did right? I got drunk and you prolly had to take care of me. I..uhm sorry.” Mina apologized sincerely “I won’t do it aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter