Chapter 22

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXII.

 

**

 

Jeongyeon’s birthday @ Jihyo’s house

 

“Where are they? What time will those two lovers come?” Dahyun asked after tasting the cocktail she and Chaeyoung prepared. “Jihyo unnie where are they?”

“Son Chaeyoung you are not allowed to drink that! Dahyun stop polluting my cousin’s mind!” Jihyo shouted from the other side of the room. “Oh wait! Jeongyeon messaged me they’re outside already!”

“Okay we’re ready!” Mina shouted finishing the ribbons she decorated with Sana.

 

The two of them walked towards the living room where the other guests are waiting. Mina had her hand on Sana’s back as if guiding her through. It was one of those simple gestures that never failed to make Sana smile.

 

--

 

“Happy Birthday to you two!” everyone shouted when Jeongyeon and Momo entered the room.

 

They were obviously surprised when they saw the banners hanging around the room. Jeongeyon looked at her girlfriend first then to their friends who were grinning widely at them. “Surprise Surprise lovebirds!” Dahyun intercepted happily

“Aww you seriously!!!” Jeongyeon mumbled as they walked towards them. She held Momo’s hand in hers. “You guys prepared this?”

“Of course!” Jihyo answered proudly “Happy Birthday Jeongyeonnie! Momorin!” she hugged the two then the others joined as well

“AWWW GROUP HUG FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!” Nayeon half-shouted “YEY!”

 

--

 

 

The others were happily eating on every part of Jihyo’s house but the duo’s group of friends preferred to stay in the living room. They’ll play a game of beer pong later with the others though.

 

“Do you want me to get you something else?” Mina asked Sana once they were seated on the sofa.

“I’m fine it’s you who should eat more though.” she chuckled at Mina

“You seriously want me to gain weight do you?” Mina answered laughing “You’re feeding me more than 3 times a day.”

“Oh and you don’t want that?” Sana looked at Mina pretending to glare at her


“Hey guys! We’re setting up the table outside! Join us when you finish eating!” one of their friend in school announced.

 

“I’m not playing tonight since I have an early meeting with the chairman tomorrow!” Dahyun announce happily with her spoon up “Jeongyeon should be the one to get drunk tonight!”

“Wae? Why me!” Jeongyeon whined

“It’s your birthday!” Mina answered

“But it’s Momo’s birthday too!”

“She’s always drunk!” Mina said laughing “It’s not new!”

“YEAH WE SHOULD MAKE JEONGYEON DRUNK! I have never seen her drunk before!” Dahyun was so happy with the idea of drunk Jeongyeon.

“I don’t get drunk!” Jeongyeon proudly said then she whispered at Momo “Babe stop me when I get drunk okay?” Momo only smiled

 

--

 

“Yah Mina you’re not going to join?” Nayeon asked the red-haired girl once they got outside. The table was already set for the game.

“Nah I’ll pass tonight.” Mina grinned

“AHHHWWW NO FUN! So it’s only Jeongyeon?” Jihyo pouted

“No! The team needs 3 members!” Yuju hollered from the other side of the table “It’s 3 vs 3 guys!”

“Who’ll play for us then?!” Dahyun panicked as if her life depended on the game. Nayeon laughed at her girlfriend’s silly antic. “Wae? We can’t lose to them!”

“You know you’re so competitive Dahyun-ah.”

“Let Sana play!!! Since she doesn’t get drunk that much!” Jeongyeon suggested making everyone in the table look at her then to Sana.

“RIGHT! SANA!” Jihyo clapped happily “Who’s the last one?!”

“Aish! Fine I’ll do it!” Dahyun stomped her feet “But I’m only doing this since these two at this game!” she grinned pointing at her two teammates

“WHAT!” both Sana and Jeongyeon said at the same time.

 

It was a 3 vs 3 game for their table. Sana, Dahyun & Jeongyeon were the players from group A while group B has Yuju, SinB & Sowon. The opponents were also some of their friends at school.

 

“Go Sana-yah!” Mina cheered from Sana’s side patting her softly at the back “Fighting!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter