Chapter 30

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXX.

 

**

 

A week later

 

M I N A

 

I just received a message from Sana telling me that we couldn’t go home together because she has some things to finish. She’s been really busy reviewing for examinations so I don’t really want to bother her.

 

“Hey stop daydreaming here Myoui!” Jeongyeon joked when she joined me on the couch. After my class ended I decided to just visit this annoying friend of mine.

“YAH!” I playfully punched her on the gut “I was just thinking about something.”

“And what is that?” she dared

“None of your business really.” I answered while rolling my eyes

“Ooooohhh being secretive now are we?”

“You’re so annoying you know that?” she just grinned maniacally

 

Jeongyeon kept pestering me as she asked me non-sense questions which I did not answer by the way. This is Jeongyeon when she’s bored and got nothing to do with her life. I wonder how Momo keeps up with her.

 

“Heyyy!” Momo greeted when she got inside well speak of the devil. I rejoiced internally because Jeongyeon will finally stop bothering me. She walked towards her girlfriend then gave her a hug. “Hi Mina!”

“Hey back.” I waved at her “Jeongyeon was being an annoying earlier Momo!”

“YAH! I am not!” Jeongyeon retaliates giving Momo a pouting face and puppy eyes.

“Ahh whatever Jeong I’ll go now.” I declared as I stood up. I know this lovers will surely have their moment first so gotta blast before they start being cheesy af.

“But Momo just got here.” she whined

“Yeah Mina I just got here.”

“Yes and that’s why I’m gonna leave you two for private time.” I winked as I started walking. “Soooo bye lovers!”

“Bye Mina!” Momo waved at me

“Bye loser!” Jeongyeon hollered

 

I raised my middle finger to her before I dashed out of the SG Room. HAHA!

 

--

 

After roaming around the campus and still no message from Sana I just decided to go home. I changed my clothes and did my homeworks I even read notes for the next day’s lessons. It was really boring so I lied on the bed and opened my messages.

 

Kim Dahyun:

 

You there Mina?

 

Me:

 

Yeah. Why?

 

Kim Dahyun:

 

I’ll be there.

 

Me:

 

Okay.

 

And as I put my phone down the door suddenly opened revealing Dahyun. I sat up and smiled at her as she did the same to me.

 

“So uh what’s up?” I asked while fixing my hair

“Hey uhh where’s Sana?”

“She’s with her classmates they’re reviewing for their examinations.” Dahyun nodded “What about Nayeon?”

“Oh her mother is visiting you know bonding time.” We both laughed

“What’s with joining the bed huh?” she asked looking at our bed. I suggested to Sana that we should just move our beds so that we can save space. :--)

“Ahh! It saves space you know.” Dahyun seemed convinced I wanna give a pat to myself hehe.

“Oh hey Mina I don’t wanna meddle with you and Somi but..” with the mention of Somi’s name I started to feel nervous. Oh God why the hell.

“Wh..what’s with Somi?”

“Last week we’ve been talking and she was asking about you I just want to know if you two already patched things up?” Dahyun was just concerned with us and I can’t blame her. She’s Somi’s bestfriend after all.

“We did talk actually.” I admitted “But it was just that.”

“Ohhh okay I’m just worried since she’s not answering any of my calls or messages.”

“Maybe she’s just busy now?”

“Yeah maybe you’re right.” Dahyun smiled at me. “Well I do hope you two will be okay hmm?” I just chuckled at her. “Is it really the end Mina? Is there no chance at all?”

“It’s too complicated right now Dahyun-ah.” I answered truthfully

 

--

 

I didn’t know what time Sana got home but it was definitely late since I already fall asleep waiting for her. I heard the door opened and Sana walking quietly towards our bed.

 

“Sanaah?” I asked with a sleepy voice

“I’m sorry did I wake you up?” she walked towards me then softly caresses my face.

“What time is it?”

“It’s midnight already I’m sorry we had to finish the papers and did answer extra questionnaires.”

“It’s alright..” I yawn “You must be tired come on sleep.” She smiled at me then tucked some of the sticking strands of my hair.

“I’ll just change and we’ll sleep okay?” she softly pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter